Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .............a model for all the leftover clothing from the back of NannySally's charity shop.
    "Does my "Angel's share" look big in this?" lumbled Mumpy, who had drunk a few too many Gin and Frolics at the GR opening night and felt like..................

Comment

• a complete sprat as she fell over the hem of her skirt, by accident you understand and landed face first in.....
      Last edited by Lumpy; 21-11-2015, 10:57 AM. Reason: spelling drrrrr
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• All the drink that been spilled the night before.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Right, said the landlord, anyone still lying on the floor at this hour of the morning is on cleaning duties. here's the mop and bucket and....
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

• ...........a bottle of parsnip wine that smells as if it will kill 99% of all known germs.
            No, No, you're not meant to drink it!!
            Swab the floor and...............

Comment

• Get a move on, you all look like a sad lot dressed up in last nights finery.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• BB was outside mopping the village green ready for the bowls match .......

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• but the snow was coming.......BM better get his woollies on and get a snow scoop.......... to clear that green
                  I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• otherwise we will have to play crazy bowls around snowmen slurred Lumpy hiccupping on parsnip floor cleaner which....
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Nooooooo! Don't clear the snow !we can have a snowman building competition and a snow angel competition. Ad the winner gets.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                        Nooooooo! Don't clear the snow !we can have a snowman building competition and a snow angel competition. Ad the winner gets.........
                        Again with typing faster........Bol...ks!

Comment

• speed typing lessons from VC and.....

Comment

• Aubergines from Lisa..........
                            I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Has anybody ever made Aubergine wine muttered Bramble?
                              well, said Small Pumpkin, we can give it a go,

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• I'll try a pint of that. Anyone care to join me?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X