Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will go for a shot of the stripy one please........
    I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• ...I think it's cranberry and greengage liqueur. And where's Nicos with the orses doofers when we're in need of something to nibble? I'm told the chef doesn't start till Dec 1st, so we'll have to supply our own snacks till then, and if anyone brings chocolate dipped sprouts again....
      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
      Endless wonder.

Comment

• VC enters, stage left, with a bowl of roasted monkey nuts, (No Monkeys were harmed in their preparation).
        "Help yourself, I bought them by mistake"
        Any Vintage Sprout liqueur left?

Comment

• Here I am, I've got the chocolate covered sprouts again especially for, Mothhawk, got milk and plain chocolate this year.

For everyone else, I've got chocolate covered strawberries and a large bag of chocolate raisins .............
          DottyR

Comment

• Sprout wine? No I used it to clean the horse brasses on the wall over there. It's given them a really bright shine and I poured the last glassful down the sink to scour the drains.

I'm not touching the raisins, last year the bag was dropped, and when they were all swept up, the bag was heavier than when it started. Not that I'm saying there may be a rodent problem, but...
            Last edited by mothhawk; 21-11-2015, 04:36 PM.
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• No, I dont think its a rodent problem said Bramble, its all them bearded blokes coming in from their allotments with muck on their boots.
              Next time they will have to,,,

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• .........take their boots off.............Greenleaves always does..............

Comment

• just to let his toe hair flap in the breeze for a while otherwise.......
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ...his boots start to steam.

Very quiet in here tonight, said MH, I shall have to buy my own drink, so if....
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• In stumbled Lisa, she got encourage in a ´chat back´to open a bottle of red wine, she has now run out so has to find some at the GR, does anybody else want a glass...................

sigpic

Comment

• I'd like a top-up please, said VC, passing her nearly empty glass to Lisa

Anyone else want one, its Lisa's round

Comment

• Lisa is shocked as she noticed VC putting photos of her on the internet......how dare you she says.......then gets a top up and all is all right .............

sigpic

Comment

• at the top though AP but have you seen her bottom . Never mind he thought, I'm too old for ...........

Comment

• Good evning Folks, wow whos the girl with the big....... glass?
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Did you say ......glass said Potty as he walked in in that case.........................
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X