This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wonder if I could frame this shirt and hang it in the Tait, thinks Rary
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Sorry says Rary I was just musing, thanks janieb I will have a half of Talisker
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Crikey thought AP, I thought I was a hard drinker but drinking malt by the half bottle is too rich for me, I'll stick to ..................

Comment

• After enjoying the whisky Rary decides to slip out the door as he is quite tired with all the work he has done today,............. plus someone might want him to pay for a drink. As he goes out he notes AP is back on the water?
          Last edited by rary; 20-11-2015, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• At the word Talisker Potty opened one eye, raised his empty glass and........................
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• then opened the other eye. I'll.................

Comment

• Take the lot he said, Just decided to have a paint in.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Thanks Potty said Rary I was just about to hit the sack when I got a strange feeling that I had got a mu.. man to take the paint off my hands, just keep it covered when you go out,,,,,, just to save anyone else looking for some (I wonder if he could take it off my shirt as well thinks Rary) I just check its clear for you to go out I wouldn't want you to

Comment

• Where's that bottle of Dalwhinnie I hid in the nook behind the fireplace in the snug gone mussed BB, just then .....
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• The barmaid began ringing her bell... Some Jameson for me said Trip and one for the people still here.. Tis a long road yet....
                      Last edited by Tripmeup; 21-11-2015, 12:00 AM.
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

• That was a pleasant wee dram BB, just what I needed to help me sleep, thanks, said Rary as he again slips out the door saying goodnight, it was evident he felt quite...

Comment

• Why did Trip wait till I was thinking on going home before making that offer now I will have to stay just to be sociable

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                            That was a pleasant wee dram BB, just what I needed to help me sleep, thanks, said Rary as he again slips out the door saying goodnight, it was evident he felt quite...
                            ... It was evident he felt quite.......
                            .....like a boomerang as he kept coming back
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• Twas the notion that he could grab "the angel's share" that made him return, although that is akin to looking for the rainbow's "pot of gold" at the bottom of ........
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• the vision of Lumpy as she came strolling in dressed as....well....

Attached Files
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X