Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt know that was allowed, I will need to make a mental note tokeep my fold away glass handy for when Ap, or BB is on the bell.
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• ....if you're paying I'll have 2 pints of...
      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
      Endless wonder.

Comment

• hello Potty, I will join you thanks
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• ......smelling salts, I feel faint, its the shock, you know..........and Mothhawk collapsed onto the settle by the fire, with an attack of the vapours...........

Comment

• Your welcome rary I'm just off to church your company will be most welcome.................
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• I think I will enroll with SP for the fast typing

Comment

• Are you going for the communion wine?

Comment

• Oh Potty, you traitor!! The Church is the pub at the other end of the village green, where all the riffraff hang out. Stay with us, let rary go alone...............

Comment

• I was just wondering what we could put in the corner for these people with the vapours
                    Last edited by rary; 21-11-2015, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Its all right VC. I will look after him

Comment

• I am the riff raff said Potty so ...........................

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Not so loud Potty or they will all think they need to come

Comment

• Mind it is very quite in here tonight if any of us leave it will be empty then ...........................

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• What would you like to drink?

Comment

• Pint of real ale would go down nice thanks pal just hope the pipes have been cleaned since last year, you know what a ............................

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X