Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breedin' 'eck is it that time already said BB as he brought to the stage a native merrican band of injuns to start the saturday night sing song ...........

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Lets go with the drinking, tunes & banter rock-on peeps, mine's a large one please Blind Betty, Oh & get the rest of them whatever they want on me hic burp

Comment

• give a drink to BB to find out if they have been cleaned
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Thanks BB I will have a half of whisky, Aberlour please.
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• You actually drink .................that, have you tried a Glenfarclas 21 year old much.........................
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Oh I drink I just dont buy and is Glenfarclas not the same as the stuff mothhawk used for cleaning

Comment

• Tut tut said Potty he lives in the land of the water of life and behaves like a .....................
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Well if BB is buying, then I'll have a 12 year aged Glenfiddich please... Had 2 on my flight, very smooth..
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• trip might not be allowed on his next flight..........what might happen next..............
                    I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Anyone want to try this 55 yr old Benromach I found hiding in the cellar or shall we keep it for Christmas. Mind you, if we keep going the way we are we won't appreciate it. Personally mine's a JD if there's any around. And could I please get to the fireplace and light the ......
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• And light the fire. Lock the door, put out the lights, and get stuck in for the nightl.
                        Thats what we call a " lock in" in this part of the World.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Lock in at the GR, we know a song about that ..........

Comment

• Is it too late to let me in said Bal. Only just got back from work. Bought some barn is as a bribe
                            I meant barjis ( damn auto correct)
                            Last edited by Bal; 22-11-2015, 01:11 AM.
                            Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Come on in Bal said Lumpy who still smelled a bit parsnipie.......

I have just put some home made pastries on the bar as snacks for everyone......my favourite flavour is....
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Guinness and onion with......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X