Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a hint of strawberry... it might be worth eating them in moderation though as they can make you a bit windy....the black stuff is known for that...just ask..
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Yeahh! A 'lock in', how exciting is that, I've me emergency overnight stuff, No I am not sitting in the corner with those suffering from the 'vapours', I'll have a point of whatever is the best............
      DottyR

Comment

• ...hangover cure at 9 in the morning. Are we going to leave choosing a tree until nearer Christmas, asked MH, only I got out the decorations and a lot are broken, and the lights don't work so we need to buy some more, and while we're at it, we also need......
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• December to arrive quickly otherwise....

Oh and I found a batch of these for the tree so VC can.....

Attached Files
          Last edited by Lumpy; 22-11-2015, 09:10 AM.
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ...sit next to the tree and just point with her pointy stick when she needs a top-up, instead of .....
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Using the megaphone as she usually does!

And regarding the Xmas tree decorations, think these should maybe be of the edible kind? Save us having to ring for more supplys?
              DottyR

Comment

• Ooohh, what an eggseptionally eggsellent idea, Dotty
                Edible deccies I can provide some hardbolied eggs - we could decorate the shells too............
                What else can we use?

Comment

• We could hang stringy spaghetti from the branches, wouldnt be too hard to suck it off when one got hungry and no need for knives and forks so, no washing up to be done.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• And instead of lights, how about the little 'miniture bottles of alcohol'? They'll sparkle even more once they are empty!
                    DottyR

Comment

• I could have a go at some of these....yummy!

Attached Files

Comment

• Popcorn garlands

Or is that too "Martha Stewart" do you think?

Maybe sprout garlands,
                        and a wreath for the door....
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by mothhawk; 22-11-2015, 12:14 PM.
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Maybe Lisa could cave a few Chrimbo themes into her aubergines and we could use them like lanterns.........or maybe I could.....

Comment

• just have a pint of the black stuff with AP and think about .................

Comment

• Yuk! Splutt! Horror!

I'd drather drink parsnip floor cleaner said Lumpy...I will go and oversee the.....

Comment

• ...............cleaning of the outside toilets, next to the compost bins, where..................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X