No announcement yet.

How many packets of seeds have you got?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am really good as I only have 23 plus 3 more due from fleabay..................it's what you get for having a small garden.

That makes me an absolute novice - I must try harder.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ^^^^ Amateur
      The size of one's garden has no bearing on the size of one's seed stash

Comment

• But, VC why but seeds for stuff I don't have room for?

Untill they come up with mini sprouts, psb, pumpkins, orientals and other 'stuff' I'm stuffed.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          I'm intrigued by sparrow's "739 packets" yet to come in! Even by my standards, that's a LOT of seeds
          Tell me more please
          It's my very poor English. I've 739 packets, and there are 2 more seed circles to come in. Which will be about another 100 packets by my reckoning. Maybe I should see if I can get to a round 1,000.

Another plot? Hmmmmmmmmm there's a thought!
          http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Just a misplaced comma, sparrow. Most normal readers would have understand that you weren't expecting another 739 packets - but I have great faith in you Another 100 is admirable though and yes - you should aim for a 1000 and another plot

Comment

• I have 183 in my shoebox. This isn't including packets of corms, straps of horseradish etc. And I know I have more in the shed.
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

• I have one. A packet of Musselburgh leek seed I bought today.

I needed some paper to light the woodburner so decided to have a clear out of old seeds a couple of weeks ago.

Oops! I'm telling porkies as I've got Vince toms and Black Russian self saved tomato seeds too!
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• If you burn Vince, there'll be trouble - big trouble

Comment

• 85 packets arrived last week.......now I need to look at flower seeds!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      If you burn Vince, there'll be trouble - big trouble
                      I'll have to grow Vince this coming season to see what it grows and tastes like. If I don't like him though...............then Vince is toast!
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Tonight I'll be tucked up with Tesco's own version of Night Nurse along with D.T.Brown's Spring catalogue, so things could change!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• I have 36 and haven't even started my gardening .

Comment

• I have looked in my seed tin. I need more seeds.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Too many to count or catalogue, like I have in the past, two toolboxes and a number of overflow or specific seed variety boxes, thanks to the tomato seed circle I now have 29 more packs.
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• I'm not looking yet ........
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse