Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat in the pub garden at lunch time, good mate, good beer and a nice long chat.

You can all stop worrying now we have put the world to rights........................yet again.

Potty
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Dinner this evening for which the garden provided:
      Mizuna, Spring onions, spinach, mixed salad leaves, PSB...
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Four free Goosegog bushes (no babies under, thankfully )!
        Last edited by Glutton4...; 06-05-2013, 08:50 AM.
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Finding an old Le Creuset dish in good condition at a car boot yesterday for €5.
          Even happier to find out that a brand new one costs nearly £200

...I have spend most of the morning though trying to get a burnt on layer of grease/oil off it though
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            Finding an old Le Creuset dish in good condition at a car boot yesterday for €5.
            Even happier to find out that a brand new one costs nearly £200

...I have spend most of the morning though trying to get a burnt on layer of grease/oil off it though
            Next time you are in the UK check out TK Maxx for LeC. I couldn't get over how expensive it is in France, yet it's made there/is of French origin. Bonkers!
            Spending the morning in the garden with only the birds for company. Now the noisy ones are up and out, I'm back in. Lotty soon!
            Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Buying a smiley Tree Wizard - described by the woodcarver as looking rather drunk and merry and a Black Mulberry and some Pineberries - all at the Village Plant Sale.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Finishing raised bed no 2 at last
                Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Mr Pots coming home with some Wild garlic, we've had an omelette then made soup with the rest.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Normandy cidre with French sausage, baguette and baked French cheese. If I close my eyes - I'm there

Comment

• I've finally managed to cut the 'field' which has grown and grown and grown in the wet and sun.

1,250sq feet of it, 1 ft deep lush cow pasture- with a hand mower
                      I must have unblocked it over 100 times

6 hrs later I can hardly move....but it's been done and can next be cut with our neighbour's sit on mower! Phew

Comment

• Allotment gate has been painted and not by me!
                        My lovely OH has spent all afternoon painting it after spending some time this morning getting it ready!

Comment

• Such a beautiful sunset this evening - and its changing by the minute!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• They look lovely VC.

Comment

• I'm very fortunate to have this view - that makes me very very happy

Comment

• Today is our 30th wedding anniversary!

My OH makes me happy- very.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X