Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a pair of motor bike boots for £5 from the local charity shop
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
      Buying a pair of motor bike boots for £5 from the local charity shop
      Would be great if you could find a motorbike for same kind of bargain price.
      I used to ride pillion with my ex, but I don't like bikes anymore. I'd much rather be in a warm, comfy car. I'm getting quite staid in my old age and im not quite 60 yet!
      Lynne x

Comment

• Ppphhhhhhwharrrrr, Bren in leather
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Is your flowerpot a crash helmet in disguise Bren?

Comment

• Having half hour off work to quickly make a chocolate brownie for the kids tea and then having the remaining 25 mins in the greenhouse to wait for it to cook.
            50 mins later!! Ran from the greenhouse to find my chocolate brownie on the work top - my OH came in just as my kitchen timer went off (what a superstar!) I'm now back at my desk...

Comment

• I'm a bit happy its raining only because its filling my water butts.

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
              Ppphhhhhhwharrrrr, Bren in leather
              BB sorry to let you down but I wear textile these days still got my leathers but they're very tatty looking.

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Is your flowerpot a crash helmet in disguise Bren?
              VC hahhah flowerpot would be perfect if only I could fit a chin strap to it.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I've been in my "temporary" job for a year now and it looks like I'll be temporary for a few months more now.

Comment

• Solving the suit crisis.
                  Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Can we borrow it, please?

Prom in two weeks, no suit found to fit yet.
                    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Reducing my Sky monthly payment by half - down to £39.

I feel.........EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by julesapple; 10-05-2013, 04:18 PM.
                      Jules

Comment

• My son makes me proud. That is enough today.
                        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Did he look gawjus VVG? Very scary though, when you suddenly see how grown up they look. Hope he has a great evening.

Bet the stress in the week was worth it now.
                          Jules

Comment

• Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                            Did he look gawjus VVG? Very scary though, when you suddenly see how grown up they look. Hope he has a great evening.

Bet the stress in the week was worth it now.
                            Apart from some so called friends who have used him and he realises it, he had a great day thank you. He went and found his like minded doods.
                            He looked scarily grown up today and yes it really hits you hard. He looked fab IMHO but most had really pushed the boat out. The village ended up at a standstill with girls in gowns on their gee gees, horses and carriages, stretch limos, Bentleys, stretch hummers, VW camper vans, some arrived on go karts. You'd never believe we are in times of austerity.
                            But thank you - yes, worth it in the end. Head down now for a month of exams, but then you've done all this stress haven't you?

Comment

• Going through it for the fourth and finally time. I guess it'll be weddings next - #1 Son is 27 now. It is much easier with boys, but the posh frock is fun.

I'm about to sell the DD's on the bay. It won't fit her now. But she did look beautiful.

We took those pics and then decided she needed darker lipstick and a bit more blusher. Idiot dad didn't take any photos of after though. That was seven years ago....gawd, time flies.
                              Last edited by julesapple; 10-05-2013, 08:45 PM.
                              Jules

Comment

• The ice cream van just came down my road as I was in serious need of a sugar fix

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X