Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading Mr and Mrs Bills good news, what a brilliant start to the new year all the best to the both of you
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• wonderful news for you all
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Brilliant news Bill so glad for you both enjoy a wonderful new year .

Comment

• Lovely news Bill and Mrs Bill
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mr. And Mrs. Bill's news...fantastic! A happy new year to you both!
            sigpic

Comment

• Fantastic news. What better way is there to bring in a New Year. Happy 2015

Comment

• Bill HH I'm so pleased about yours & Mrs bills good news. I'm 100% with you about the NHS.

Comment

• Oh wow Bill!
                  What a fantastic start for 2015...... Nothing like starting a new year with wonderful news!l
                  ...big hugs to Ann ...and a couple for you too Bill!!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• That's great news to hear first thing in 2015 Bill for both you and your wife. Happy New Year to both of you
                    sigpic

Comment

• What a fantastic way to bring in the New Year Mr & Mrs Bill. Congratulations to both of you.
                      I would also like to congratulate the Doctor for their thoughtfulness! What a star!
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• That's brilliant news Mr & Mrs Bill, onwards & upwards now lad & lass. Bring on 2015.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• With that wonderfully happy news from BillHH, I'm closing this Thread.

Continued in http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...5-a_83015.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X