Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rary, please don't scare us again like that. We really, really missed you.

Comment

• Evening
      Lovely to see Rary back in the building.
      Love all the knitting tales.
      Feel not too bad thanks, something going around no doubt. Been at mums as her boiler has gone off , always something isn't there, was roof tiles last week. Have rang heating man, hopefully he will get there.
      Northern England.

Comment

• So lovely to see you back, Rary. Best wishes to you and your OH. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

I'm trying to be restrained in my response to your return, but I have to own up that I've just told the smiles and they're doing a giddy dance and I've joined in.

Comment

• CG not a good time for your Mum to be without her boiler hope it soon gets fixed.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Oh Rary, so lovely to see you back.
            Thought we lost you there for a while.

I use a (maybe a wrong word for this) stylis when I am typing on my phone .
            It helps me as I seem to have clumsy fingers.

I didnt get very much done after all.
            My son came visiting with the 5 year old.
            My grandson came to lunch, so we had company for a good portion of the day.
            Have a good evening all..

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• I thank you all for the welcome back, but sadly I am still having problems via my computer I can't log on, possibly if I signed off on the kindle I might be able to access the Vine but don't want to risk losing my only live connection I won't be posting much for a time as if I work with this kindle much longer I could see it hitting the wall, and before you you think I have no patience, ofcoure I have I'm a married man I need to be patient
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning

Don't give up Rary I'll pass on your message to admin, Its odd though how you can't log on using you PC.

I'll send you a PM.

Rain all day here so hopefully I wont be going far.

Comment

• Good morning all.

The weather here is dismal. Quarter past eight and barely light with pouring rain. I just had a look at the weather forecast.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	20240129_081430.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	2574268
                  Have you seen what it says next to driving difficulty? Ponding! I've never heard of that before and my spell checker wasn't happy about it. It conjures up weird images in my mind.

Never mind it doesn't affect my coffee.

Comment

• Good Morning. Raining here too, but much warmer. Hope you sorted your mum's boiler CG. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all.

Good luck sorting out the technological quirks, Rary.

Weather here is mist, mist and more mist. The weather forecast says sunny. Maybe it's just down in our valley and not up top. Anyway, hope it disperses soon, otherwise it'll be generator time for the batteries.

Absolutely masses to get through today. But I'll be glad when it's done, so just got to look ahead to that.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                        Masses to do here too Snoop - OH has paid work coming out of his ears at the moment so it’s all up to me…not good timing as we also have friends coming for a long weekend and then away for two weeks.

Warmer, dry, clouds,and not a whisp of a breeze…feels kind of strange like we’re waiting for something to happen! At least I can get outside and at least do a bit of gardening.

Have a great day everyone…and keep at it Rary x
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all.
                          Its raining g here and has been at it all night.
                          Donestics for me today,
                          Nothing else on the cards.
                          Have a good one.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon, it has been dry but dull today, have been working on my new project, it only lasted two and a half hours, as my hands felt extremely cold, I have been doing exercises to ease the pins and needles but still don't have a lot of feeling in th fingertips other than extreme cold so went into the greenhouse to do some work as it was a bit warmer in there 5c, decided to put the fire on and when I was ccoming back in the house it had reached a comfortable 16c I haven't sown any seeds yet but interviewing some leeks in the next couple of days, I'm not sure whether to go for some seaweed or spread some compost from compost bin over the bed that I have kale in, it's not moving much which I think indicates it could do with a feed, I hadn't fed the bed when I made it up as it was too late in the year for that
                            I received couple of messages from two grapes this morning and just to show how my computer skills have improved , I lost them in record time , so if you resend I would be most grateful
                            I would also like to know how you check what browser you are using as I haven't a clue what I am using not how to find out. I am now going off to prepare something to eat as that is definitely something I can do, second only to clearing my plate, OH has spent the last 58 years trying to find something I don't eat unsuccessfully I might add
                            ​​​​​
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Rary if you click this link it will tell you what browser you’re using.

https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

Comment

• Morning all.

Cloudy and quite cold out. Looks like it'll stay this way all day and tomorrow. Got plenty to keep me busy indoors, though. Probably just as well.

Catch you all later.

Have a great day, everyone. And good luck, Rary.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X