Name:	1dad00e5-e319-4b57-9646-2852ef3d27d1.jpeg
Views:	80
Size:	334.1 KB
ID:	2574024
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.

I am afraid we have what I believe is called a 'blocking high', meaning warm weather for the next couple of weeks by the look of it. We could do with some of your rain, though. Looks from the weather reports as if you have plenty to share... My brother's veranda roof - installed just last year - has bitten the dust. Something large got blown onto it, smashed a few parts and the rest has collapsed.

The smiles think the sunshine is lovely. So much as they also like the frost, they've gone off with a skip and a dance. I've warned them about your weather conditions, but they seemed unconcerned. Hope they find you safe and well and not too buffeted about.

Today would be a day for gardening, but I'm stuck at the keyboard. Tomorrow Mr Snoop has booked me for more kitchen organisation. But Thursday should be a go-er. At long last. And if not Thursday, then definitely the weekend. Might get my seeds out tomorrow.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning Nicos, morning Snoop
        What a lovely tree, fascinating they managed to do all that inside. That wouldn't happen here, it would be flattened.

Amurgurumi is fine once you get used to it and your tension, youtube has lots of things, I have books by off ebay and have a fairy to do I found online (american but i have translated to english) but its small so will be a fiddly one I think.
        An octopus is a good starter, I did that on my initial learniing course I did.

Weather looks like a shocker today, a bit more water to add to the soggy ground already, throw in another storm while it is at it. I could really do with a day or two of some sunshine. Walking yesterday in the bluster the sun appeared for 5 minutes and it was lovely.

More cake anyone??
        Last edited by Containergardener; 23-01-2024, 08:24 AM.
        Northern England.

Comment

• Caaaake?…caaake?….did someone just offer caaake?

yes please! xx mmm…ta muchly!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning

I've had porridge with peaches and yoghurt for breakfast but it looked more like a pudding so I'll pass on the cake thanks. Had a look at those animals CG they're cute especially the teddies and fish.

An interesting looking tree Nicos it looks like something from a fairy tale.

Hope you get to spend time gardening Snoop its wet and windy here just now to want to be in the garden.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I'll take a piece of cake, CG. Thanks. Mind you, I'd better go for a walk to see that amazing tree first, earn the calories!

I see from the Wikipedia entry that part of the trunk is dead. I'm assuming from that that it still has leaves on at least some of its branches. What a tremendous sight it must be.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                Dark, dull, wet and very windy.
                Off to my line dancing and I think the rest of the day will be indoors.

Fascinating reading about that trend Nicos.

Snoop, dont think the smiles would fancy being in my neck of the woods today.

I keep meaning to say, the Brent geese have been feeding in the grounds behind our house for the last few weeks.

Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All. Raining here. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                    Good Morning All. Raining here. Have a good day
                    Raining here too now.

That is how my porridge ends up Bren especially when i sprinkle seeds and nuts on top too.
                    Have fun line dancing Bramble, good way to warm up.

Northern England.

Comment

• Bit of a wild and torrential rainy day and night. But today it appears to be just windy, according to the weatherman we may have some sun, only may but it would be very welcome I can tell you.
                      Boiled kettle awaits , also cake.
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Morning CG, morning all.

Quick whizz in to say hello and a quick whizz out. See you all later.

I'll grab a piece of cake and run, CG. Sorry if that's a bit rude.

Have a great morning, everyone.

Comment

• Good Morning All. It's been a wild, wet night and though the wind is still wild, the sun is out. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning

The wind woke me up a few times during the night but never mind the rains stopped and the suns out, still gusty winds though.

enjoy your day

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              Well the storm is over, no wind or rain but it's as dull as ditch water.
                              The usual do estics and col,acting my grandson from school.
                              Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon
                                Has anyone made apple chiili jam, looking for a recipe to try
                                Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X