• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Dull here too. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morni g all.
      A bit of a misty morni g too but its brightening up.

Nicos, I put all my overwintered geraniums out a week ago and they're all fine.

Lots of bits and bobs to attend today and then hopefully some time outdoors.
      Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon.

Although we had a dull morning the sun has appeared in the last hour and warmed things up. I've been out, sorting a few things out for my brother in law this morning.....some more strawberries also jumped into my car.

Unbelievably later in the week the temperature is supposed to be going up to 23°C here in sunny Yorkshire.

Comment

• Well bramble - my geraniums are out!

This is the first time they’ve overwintered!
          Really chuffed with myself tbh. Just cut them right back and lightly watered in the barn.
          All the faffing around previous years of unpotting them, hanging them , wrapping them in damp paper- anything suggested/ read just didn’t work for me. Nothing beats the most simple method eh?

I’ve just saved a fortune!
          Oh yes!….I best go and buy something else instead!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good afternoon,has been dull most of the day with the threat of rain occasionally, have spent most of the day in the garden and planted out more alstromeria and phlox along with some gladioli, when checking what was written gladioli came up as road kill, where'd that comes from I haven't a clue
            I also cleared one of my veg beds of leeks I passed some o to a neibour as they are better someone using them than leaving them till the shoot,now need to go and prepaid the teenage a good evening and find something to make you smile
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^😣😣😣😣
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• ^^^^ take more water with it

Actually…that made me smile!…thanks x
                Last edited by Nicos; 07-05-2024, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Morning, it was misty earlier but that's almost cleared leaving a sunny day.

Gardening, domestics and a Grory hop today plus whatever else crops up.

enjoy your day
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny day! Hope it stays that way. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

We have a lovely sunny morning too!

Back out into the garden all day - loads of clearing and mulching to get on with.
                      Might cuprinol the cellar and barn doors too . They should dry quickly.

Enjoy your day peeps.

Comment

• Good morning all,, another lovely sunny morning.
                        A mixed with lots of odd jobs and then collecting my grandson.

Nicos, I dont take my geraniums out of their pots or containers when I am storing g thrm.
                        I just wrap the lot in newspaper and then some fleece.

Laundry out on the line and now off for a grory hop.
                        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• ***Waves***
                          Northern England.

Comment

• Good evening, OH wanted to be out early for a shopping as I had one of the grandsons to take to school as he is sitting some exams this week, and as buses in our area are few and far between we didn't want to run any risk with him getting to school, we were back from the shopping quite early as the shops weren't that busy, so while sitting having a coffee OH said she would like me to clean the conservatory windows once I came back after dropping of GS, 18 large windows 😥 as I had a bit of time before I headed over to the school, I started washing them down ,I thought sooner I got started the sooner I would be finished, I only managed three or four before I had to head over with grandson, once I got back we had some lunch before tackling the Windows again, or course no job is ever just the windows, I finished having to wash down the sills and the guttering, funny enough I had to do the gutters from a ladder but there was no shouting about me being up a ladder, if I had been doing some maintenance of the roof and working at that hight on the ladder I would be getting told to stop as I shouldn't be up ladders🙄, once finished with all that I went up for the dogs and took them for a walk, once back I spent some e in the garden, then made the tea before out again to saw up some wood, I need to get a stock up for when the club members finish August, now feeling a bit shattered, so think I will be in bed early tonight, a bit late to wish you all a pleasant evening but I do hope you have a restfull night and remember to pass on the smiles when you can
                            ​​​
                            Last edited by rary; 08-05-2024, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Morning

Waves to CG

Another sunny day here I could get used to this. it'll soon be time switch to the summer duvet.

Rary I've found that Wednesday's the best shopping day its much quieter.

enjoy your day
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                                Misty start here but the sun is already breaking through. Lovely!
                                More garden pottering today for me.
                                Need to do a grory hop tomorrow but today is my own

Enjoy your day too peeps

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X