Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, no snow buts it’s freezing cold.
    Sorry to hear about your sons dog Flo, always a difficult time. Thinking of him.
    Thanks for the well wishes, almost back to my usual self just a bit of fatigue now, Covid has a lot to answer for.
    Keep cosy warm and I’ll catch you later. x
    sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon it’s lovely and sunny out but very cold, best place has been in my GH only so much I could do in there though.

Glad to hear you’re starting to improve some Jay xx
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening all.
        Its been a really cold day with a good breeze so I got two lots of laundry dry.
        spent a little time in the greenhouse but temp was just 8 degs.
        It's almost 5 o'clock and it's not dark here just yet..
        The evenings are definitely stretching, just need the temperature to rise.
        Have a good evening.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• It seems to go dark suddenly here, no evening light yet. Sadly Caesar has gone
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Aww poor Caesar, hope your son is ok Flo x
            sigpic

Comment

• Flo, so sorry to hear the sad news about your sons dog. 😥

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning

No snow here its rather damp out so that's making it feel colder than it actually is. More to do in the garden then some domestics.

How's your snow Nicos ?

Comment

• Good Morning. Dull and damp here too Bren. Have a good day All

Comment

• Morning all.

Very cold and dull here as well. Feeble attempts at drizzle too.

Not much to report here. Fighter planes doing repeated manoeuvres locally. Impressive to see but not good to think about what they're training to do. In contrast with them, thrushes everywhere at the moment, eating our olives.

Mr Snoop has just lit the range, a bit later today than recently. Always smells lovely. And there is a show to be getting on with, so I'd better do that.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                      Dull but dry here today.
                      Not a lot on the cards so a few hours in the garden.

Grandson is back at school so I will have him later in the afternoon.
                      Have a good day all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all;D
                        Very bright here- the snow has started to melt ,but there’s more due apparently.

I started knitting a hat yesterday for our granddaughter- guessing her size. Nope- too small
                        I should have waited shouldn’t I
                        Started version 2 this morning.

Both our fires are lit too. The house smells delightful. I’ll have to find something else to cook in the Esse. Our neighbours came over with some stale bread yesterday for the chooks - most of it went into making a bread and butter pudding.
                        Funny really as I defrosted stewed apple and blackberry to put in it…but half the pudding will be frozen…taking up even more space!

Flo- that’s really sad news…sending special thoughts in your family’s direction.xx

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Forgot to say that it was -7C here last night…same forecast for tonight. Lots of black ice everywhere. Our neighbour said there’s an abandoned car in the ditch just up the road. No one around to offer to help pull them out though.
                          Glad we don’t need to be anywhere…
                          Last edited by Nicos; 10-01-2024, 11:23 AM.
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening.

It's been really cold here today, but not frosty. Every time I get in the car recently it has warned me that there might be ice! Does it think I am stupid? ..... I won't let it answer that.🤯🥴🤪

I haven't been far today, the weather has been just too miserable. I think tomorrow is more of the same.

Comment

• Morning no Grory hop this morning we went yesterday afternoon instead, hardly anyone in the supermarket it made a much easier shop altogether.

Comment

• Good Morning All. Dull, damp and cold, but I don't care - I'm being taken to see The Nutcracker this afternoon by all three Golden Girls. Grory Hop delivery soon. Have a good day

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X