X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon!

I only know the word creepie MH . All the rest are french to me

Just come back from market and managed to avoid the showers.

Still got to do a supermarket shop next week, but I’m pleased with what we got.

rary- have a bit of a gooogle about the branches….
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Having a blether in the garden, been out of action again, anti-biotics seem to be doing their job though.
      https://youtu.be/PoaqQjj0lVM

Comment

• Really enjoyed your blathering Burnie and my word those violas are tall!
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
          Really enjoyed your blathering Burnie and my word those violas are tall!
          I wonder if the veg will grow taller if I do the same lol.

Comment

• Te he Burnie - are you related to Cat Stevens?…I was watching him perform at Glastonbury…pop on some specs and he’s your doppelgänger

Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for sharing your blathering x

Comment

• I usually wear my specs, you've not ben watching my videos have you?....................lol

Comment

• Check out his specs burnie

Comment

• Morning all.

Am in a bit of a rush today, so will watch your video later, burnie. Opening shots of your greenhouse look lovely, though.

Got a million things to do today. Not sure why I didn't do more of them yesterday. I was busy, honest, just not getting anywhere very fast. Better make up for it today.

The smiles were off early this morning. Not sure why. The weather forecast doesn't show any storms or the the like that they might want to keep out of the way of. Somebody must have something exciting on today and they want to go and join in the fun.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning

Mostly gardening and house stuff to do today then maybe a walk.

Enjoy your day.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Not planning anything exciting here Snoop. Maybe a trip to a vide grenier?…depends on the others but I do need to see if I can find more things for my granddaughter’s stay. They are travelling very light- hand luggage only to avoid delays collecting bags at the airport.

American pancakes anyone - topped with freshly picked raspberries and yogurt?

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull and a bit chilly here. No thanks Nicos, my son is bringing me a very large bacon, beans and mushrooms sandwich. Have a lovely Sunday
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all.

Feels quite cool today, and very cloudy. I've been resisting munching peas straight off the vine in the hope that there'll be enough for lunch. I'm growing them behind the runner beans so they are not so easy for me to access as I pass by!

Up till now I've never grown enough peas for a boiling, but this year they are doing really well. they are dwarf ones, so I don't expect a huge amount, and they need to come out soon so I can put CFB there. The CFB are leaping out of their pots now and need to be in the ground.

Enjoyed your video, Burnie. Why do I always expect a Scottish accent? Must be a combination of location and user name, which sounds sort of Scottish...
                          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Didn't see you there, Nicos. American pancakes!! Love them!! Yes please, pile them up and slather on the yoghurt. No better breakfast.
                            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              Cool and dull here.
                              Going to the church shortly.
                              My family are visiting this afternoon so no gardening today.
                              Have a lovely Sunday.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Hi All,
                                I hope you are in good health despite the downturn in weather looks like it's back to rain this week, it's been hit and miss in the daytime today the suns just come out as I type 18:17pm.

I just found out I ordered the wrong Hydrangea Annabelle as mine has started to turn mauve from white... What I should have ordered was Incrediball Strong Hortensia I just love those big white pom poms.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hyd Annabelle 1.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	2564824

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hyd Annabelle 2.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	2564825

That'll teach me to not rush into buying again, I just looked at the prices and WOW!! really expensive anybody on here no a good cheap web site Not Gardening Express At the moment while I am looking J Parkers seem to be the cheapest £11 inc del.

Geoff

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X