This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all

Supposedly bright here today so might sneak a couple of hours in at lottie. Need to do a bit of shopping as well though so may tie the two in with one trip.

TTFN and take care all.
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning All
      7C so a bit warmer today, hope that cold wind has dropped.
      Love your herringbone lotty paths Snadge, very different
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Good morning everyone.

Domestics done and windows still open to let in fresh air. I can hear the blackbird singing to his lady love from somewhere close, and the bluetit is swearing at somebody.
        Have a good day all.

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• The sun is trying to poke it's head out at the moment....not succeeded yet..... but it looks like it will eventually..... Spring is is the air. A few hours at the allotment maybe......I think I'll set some stew off in the slow cooker next to come home to.

Comment

• Morning all.

Feels chilly out there but that's only because I'm still nice and warm from having a lie-in. Goodness but I needed that.

Lots to do this weekend but hoping to get some gardening done. Proper downpour last night, so not sure what state the ground will be in, though. My nicely weeded area is going green again...

Right, on with the show. Have a jolly day with plenty of mischief (Nicos says it's allowed and she's a mod, so it must be OK). Smiles from the bag all round.

Comment

• Morning, another nice day up here, cold at night, temp was 4 degrees inside the greenhouse last night, but stuff is showing signs of growing, certainly feels like Spring, might go for a walk with a fishing rod later to see if there's a wild Brown trout on the move yet. I usually put them back, but my daughter bought me a fish smoker at Christmas, so I might just try that out if I catch one big enough to eat.

Comment

• Good Morning All Bright here for the moment. Domestics for me, but I also will be sowing the seeds my son sent to me last week for Mothering Sunday. Have a good day All
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all. Misty start to the day but it's to improve.
                  I must make a trip to pay my pitch and putt insurance in the event we may ever get back to playing again.
                  Other than that it will be a gardening and rugby watching weekend.and a bit of jigsaw making thrown in.
                  Have a good day and take care.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Well, stew now bubbling away in the slow cooker, Yorkshire pudding batter mixed and chilling in the fridge and as if on cue the sun has actually appeared so time to go out and play..........before it goes back into hiding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

yup !...ha
                      At least I got that bit right!
                      Whoops!! My bad!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Te he....we can both use the excuse of ‘new baby brain’!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Nicos, we have been FaceTiming mum and baby, so wonderful we can do this rather than having to wait for photos! Just can’t wait for that first cuddle.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Spring is sprung - time to be abroad (in the Robinson Crusoe sense )
                            Enjoy your day whatever you're up to
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull here. Have a lovely Sunday
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All,

After a week of no internet.. I'm back online!

Busy day yesterday, managed to get one of our woodstores dismantled tidied away.

On to the next project, Extending the Veg Patch and adding a(nother) cut flower patch for Mrs D. Judging by the sheer quantity of seed trays currently in the Dining room, We will be overrun with vases of cut flowers later in the year!

Hope all had a productive and safe weekend!
                                "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                                - Henry Beard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X