Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All It's getting lighter! Fine but still cold here. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon’all

sunny start to the day...am off in a sec to collect some special fuses I ordered. Might make a quick nip into another nearby shop whilst I’m at it...

I was looking at photos from a year ago and it’s exactly one year to the day from our first , very strict lockdown.
      Interestingly the magnolia was in flower...yet today it looks nowhere near budbreak.

Lottie - my thoughts are still with you xx
      As snoop says- kick start the estate agent...maybe suggest you are finding this so stressful you are “considering” dropping out??? They too need an income and a lost sale would be a blow to their income. Stress there is “probably” going to need to be a time limit before you drop out. Mental health etc..... It might cause a few feathers to ruffle into motivation....

Right...best go get those fuses....

Enjoy your day peeps! ( after all it IS St Patrick’s Day!!)
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Snadger- 2nd day of that diet achieved ! Felt a bit light headed at one point but drank loads of water and felt ok.
        Not going to be easy today as we normally raise a glass or two of whiskey to several of our great grandparents who were born in Ireland ( Dublin for me and Belfast of my OH). I may just have to stick my finger into my OHs glass
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.

Looks like the sun's putting on a show here for all the Patricks. Hope you have a great day.

So sunny it really feels like gardening time. But we're about to have a cold snap, perhaps some of the coldest weather we've had all winter. So no sowing just yet. But I've got proper itchy fingers... As excited as a five-year-old just before Christmas.

Anyway, plenty to keep me occupied today. The more I do today, the less I have to do tomorrow. As if...

Right, have a good one everyone. Smiles aplenty for all.

Comment

• Morning all.

Well done Snadge and Nicos.

LD, sorry about your frustrating wait. Bit of a cheek for them to say don't contact us, when after all, you are paying them for a service.

It's a bit grey here, but no wind so maybe it'll warm up a bit. All the daffs are out now
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning days started of sunny but now its a dull never mind at least there's no rain due today.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• morning all,like the new weather we been getting,plus the lighter mornings and nights,do not feel sorry for me,i do enough of that myself,am just saying how things are,if things are stuck with the solicitors,then the agent must be cheesed of as well,as they not get paid,one day,just one day,i will be on here full of beans and no time to breath for excitement,at the mo it feels like am telling porkies,
                Am hoping when we have moved,to be able to get my head in a better place,with food,well done those that are doing so now,as time goes on,it seems i will have to be very limited to what i grow this year,i suppose i could do a very few tom,a couple cues,and some butternutts,when i can get to order/remember some seeds ,have a good day all,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all. A misty start to the day but the forecast is good.
                  A happy St Patrick's day to anybody celebrating.
                  It's hard to believe it's our second St Patrick's day in lockdown.
                  We wont be going anywhere as everywhere is closed.
                  Some gardening g perhaps.
                  Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, overcast but dry here and the wind has dropped, might get a bit of prep work done outside and maybe another cycle ride later if it stays dry, seeds may be sown in the heated prop later too, just noticed first Daffs are open, maybe it is Springtime at last.

Comment

• Dry here but feels cold. Had a wasted hour. I'd agreed to meet with social services type people at one of the in-laws flats. They never turned up. I did wait half an hour and ended up leaving a note on the door for them. Gggggrrrrrhhhh!!! Lesson for the day, get a mobile number from such people before agreeing to an appointment. When they rang me they withheld their number so no way to contact them.
                      Last edited by greenishfing; 17-03-2021, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• ^ Not surprised you're annoyed, GF. They should have at least let you know. It's like they think you've got nothing better to do than hang around for them.

Anyway, bright morning here. Bit chillier than yesterday's start to the day, but not very different. Nothing to hold back the weeds...

More of the same on the cards today, but feeling a bit like I'm actually getting through stuff and I shall be seed sowing and weeding next week.

Have a good one, everyone. Catch you later.

Comment

• Good morning all. A mild but dull morning.
                          Grocery shopping this morning.
                          Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon (here), Bramble. I was feeling quite lonely all on my own this morning. Glad to see site seems to be up and running properly again.

Comment

• Good day sounds in order then ladies ,nothing different here ,ref with held NO's,it is a pain in the ass,if you ring the main department,if your lucky,you may be able to link into leave them a message thing,or was able to,like snoop said,like we have nothing better to do,uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh,that's WHY why you were supposed to come,i recone,since covid,a lot of so called professions are getting money for rotted rope,never mind old rope,and it's the little silent peeps that pick up the slack and care what happens,have a good and please,let us Bgood2ourselves,we deserve it
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• This site is getting a bit erratic again, no idea what they are doing, I think that I might not be the only one though lol.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X