X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning sunny but windy here rains due anytime though according to the Met Office.

Just nipped outside to put my seedling under propped open cloches. don't want to get them waterlogged.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All and Happy Friday Raining here. Have a good day
    Last edited by Florence Fennel; 26-03-2021, 09:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Morning All
    Bright and sunny but breezy. Not sure what's on the menu for today..

Have fun

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all.

Bright blue and a very heavy dew early this morning, but clouds now gathering. No rain forecast, though.

Didn't manage to get much done yesterday, too many interruptions. But tomato sowing will definitely happen today. And more weeding. And more of the paid work... But the weekend and Monday are shaping up just fine already.

Catch you all later. Have a great day with smiles galore.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Morning
    Cold, grey and bleak start. Rain due ready to walk the dogs
    Maybe it'll brighten briefly to get outside in the garden.
    One dog has her boosters this afternoon so may pop into the little GC next door for compost. Mum gave me, or rather I dug up some hidcote shrubs that were in her way so need to get them in ,they have been sat in tubs of water long enough.
    Enjoy your day.

Leave a comment:

• Snadger
    replied
    Morning all

Cold, wet and dreary here.

How are you getting on with the diet Nicos? I hit a bit of a plateau a week ago but seem to have got through it now.

Take care folks.

Leave a comment:

• Snadger
    replied
    Originally posted by burnie View Post
    Afternoon all, I was up with the Lark, literally so as it was dry and not windy I went trout fishing, but by the time I'd walked to my chosen spot the wind had got up, the sun vanished and I was back home after about an hour. Delivery man brought my order of chicken wire, so the bit that had the rabbit food in(that was supposed to be our Spring cabbages, but they ate all but one of them) has been installed ready for broad beans to go in, I will wait until this cold snap passes.
    Our trout season usually starts on 22nd March but with Covid, for some reason they have put it back until Monday 29th March. Fishing gear is in the car already and I will be at water on 29th, hail,rain, snow or whatever.

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Morning all.
    Second brew's on if anyone wants one. I have an early grocery collection this morning - may just beat the predicted thundery showers, but from the look of the sky I may get rained on.
    Have a good day all.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good evening all. A dry but breezy afternoon spent out in the garden.
    Cant believe some of my daffodils are finished flowering.
    Dead headed a few containers and stowed them away for next year.
    potted on a few more dahlia seedlings endowed some Tagates.

Lottie, so pleased to hear you're feeling more positive today.
    Have a good evening all.

Leave a comment:

• NannyGreen
    replied
    That is a wonderful optimistic outlook lottie dolly seemingly something everyone (especially gardeners ) needs a dose of regularly. Good to hear you managed some outdoor activity Florence Fennel must say it has been up and down here although last week was good so not complaining. Pleased I didn't get the shredder out though as it has been sun, rain, sun, rain, rain, sun you get the picture.

Anyway seedling reshuffle complete with a bit of breathing space as well, although that may well disappear in the next week as stuff gets potted up.

Just had my new RHS membership card delivered, made me reflect on all the goodies I may enjoy later this year. Haven't been to Wisley for about 18 months now and did miss Hampton last year ( now running out of plant labels ) and no visits to the partner gardens either. Much to look forward to.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Can't quite believe it, I've done some outdoor gardening, first time for a year!

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Afternoon we still have sunshine
    It’s got a bit windy with it so a perfect drying day, I’ve spent most of the day outdoors just come in for tea and biscuits.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    No trout for tea then Burnie ?

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Afternoon all, I was up with the Lark, literally so as it was dry and not windy I went trout fishing, but by the time I'd walked to my chosen spot the wind had got up, the sun vanished and I was back home after about an hour. Delivery man brought my order of chicken wire, so the bit that had the rabbit food in(that was supposed to be our Spring cabbages, but they ate all but one of them) has been installed ready for broad beans to go in, I will wait until this cold snap passes.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Afternoon all
    Mr Bones lovely to see you.

Not a day to garden here, cold and rather wet.
    I have been busy making changes to the garden and sowing seeds.
    Hope all are well.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X