X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lottie dolly
    replied
    Afternoon all,sun shinning,and LD has a skip on the front to put stuff in that one want,done some,just taking my time with what i can do on my own,feel more possitive againL,LD does not stay down for long,Nanny green,please do not feel like that about me,i just vent my frustarations out loud,and i can say it defo does work peeps,slept better last night,i put it down to the fresh air,when windows were open yesterday,and now am outside inbetween comeing for a rest and look out for MR,we have a thing that when am outside,i look in the window and we exchange thumbs up and a little wave,WHEN he is awake that is ,coffee brake over,sending good vibes to go with the smiles and drinks already on the table,have a good afternoon and Bgood2yourselves

Leave a comment:

• NannyGreen
    replied
    Why thank you mothhawk I can feel my leaves unfurling, I'm greening up - with a slight red tint

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Morning all.

Just squeezing in before the day becomes afternoon. I was also awake early - 4.15am. I think I'm subconsciously preparing for the clocks going forward at the weekend there's a lot of thick cloud about but it is really mild out and the footpaths are at last beginning to dry up a bit so I was able to walk in walking boots rather than wellies today, which was a pleasant change.

Congratulations on 100+ posts, NG

Leave a comment:

• NannyGreen
    replied
    Hi everyone, been enjoying your chats (not so much Lottie, soooo frustrating for you) and thought I'd better earn my keep and post

Was hoping to do some shredding today but it is looking very gloomy. Me and the National Grid have a love/hate relationship so I try to avoid all power tools but a shredder is necessary these days, just too nervous to get it out in case it rains

Decided to organise all my seedlings as I seem to be running out of space now - Oh and I noticed I have become a Sprouter how did that happen? I must be liking the soil here

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all, A bit on the dull side this morning,
    Grocery shopping is on the cards do that should take us up to lunch time.
    Hopefully some gardening time this afternoon.
    Have a good day all,

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Had to take the last two days of my annual leave so twiddling my thumbs today determined not to do housework! Shopping arrives soon so that will take up half an hour. Fine and dry out, might prompt some weeding. Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• nick the grief
    replied
    Dull and miserable here and I'm banished to the man-cave this morning as Mrs G has an exam for work, so I thought I'd come and bug you lot

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    I’ve been smiling too!....it rained in the night but it’s lovely and sunny here and there is already a bit of heat in the sun.
    I went for a wander around the front of our house in the sunshine just to enjoy the spring flowers...and ended up deadheading the daffs.
    I’m thrilled to see the primulas self seeded well last year and the plum tree has blossom thinking about opening now.
    The grass is in desperate need of mowing but it’s sopping wet...so I’m secretly pleased about that too!!!

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning guys. A weekday and I had a lie-in till nearly 9.00 am. That tells you I'm not as busy as recently. Got up too late to see the frost in the fields, but there was one if the thermometer is anything to go by. Still, I'm sowing toms today and I'm going to do a bit more weeding.

Been smiling all morning since I got up, but there are still absolutely loads of smiles in the bag. I'll just leave them next to the coffee pot that Nicos has left on the stove.

Got plenty of work to do, mind. And a bill or two to write. So better get a shufty on.

Have a good day, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning shopping here as well MrB then after that the days mine

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Morning folks, I was awake early too (04.50) but read for a couple of hours then grabbed another hours kip.
    Food shopping this morning so can't hang about, plus the sun's out and the lotty beckons.
    Enjoy the day

Leave a comment:

• Peteyd
    replied
    Not quite as beautiful this morning, quite a bit of moisture in the air.

FINALLY finished pressure washing the patio - there are still some green blobs that might need a dose or two of looking at.

Next on the list - sand and re-stain the table!

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Just made a brew - help yourselves peeps.
    Coffee is on the stove over there.....

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Me too!

The upside is that the dawn chorus has just started!
    Wish I could recognise some of their calls

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Don't know what's woke me this morning but I'm wide awake and certainly not time to get up yet.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X