X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all.

Another frost out there but looks like another bright day on the cards. Cloudy from tomorrow onwards and even a bit of rain due towards the end of the week.

Mr Snoop very nobly volunteered to do the shopping on his own. So I got tea and then coffee and cake in bed before he set off! Plenty to do now I'm up. Better not include cake-making, though!

Have a great day, everyone. Lemon cake over by kettle. Smiles in the bag. Help yourselves to both.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Fine but still cold here, supposed to warm up later. Hi Ho! Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Yummy stuffed tomatoes .

Well done snadger , good work.

Took compost over to mums. What a day weatherwise.
    Fire lit.

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Originally posted by NannyGreen View Post
    Just got booted out again so probably won't be posting again today, take care all
    I'm using microsoft's Edge to access the net and haven't had any problems, what are you using?

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    ^Well done on the diet, Snadger.

And thanks for the congrats on the cooker. It's cooked three lots of crackers and a cake so far this morning. Cake a little bit burnt on one side, but not too bad, and cooked quite a bit quicker than recipe stated. So, possibly it's a bit hotter than supposed gas mark numbers marked. That said, I'm as pleased as punch. Spanish gas cookers are notorious for being either hot or cold, so totally uncontrollable. I once went looking for one years back and the salesman was pretty upfront about how useless they are. So, it's all systems go now. Really looking forward to stuffed tomatoes this summer!

Leave a comment:

• Snadger
    replied
    Afternoon folks

Been a busy morning for me. Took dog on long walk then went shopping. Got pork, beef and lamb and gave OH a choice for dinner. It appears we are having lamb, with swede,parsnip,sprouts,butter beans and tatties (no tatties for me).

All three meet joints were roughly the same price but pork crackling joint was twice the size so I have chopped it in half and bunged it in freezer. The beef joint has a long date so will stay in the fridge and do for next Sunday's dinner.

Diets going well, I've dropped 2 stone and only have half a stone to go to get to my target weight.

Bit warmer today so may get some outside work done after dinner.

TTFN.

Leave a comment:

• NannyGreen
    replied
    Just got booted out again so probably won't be posting again today, take care all

Leave a comment:

• NannyGreen
    replied
    Good decision with the cloche mothhawk I got fed up chasing my stuff round the garden and left it be. Hasn't moved since so I guess it's where the wind has decided it should be messy but less effort.

I don't look at clocks unless forced to but hoping all who do find life in the new time zone working properly.

Sun tried a brief appearance earlier and it is still windy so more Easter Eggs being made today. If the weather stays like this I might get some chocs made as well.

Stay safe everyone

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all

clocks sorted, apart from the cars.

been clacking away here with the old needles, making a hat for the baby ... whilst researching waste water container sizes and trying to draw up the camper kitchen dimensions. Nothing is square!!!!! I actually love planning things like this, so all this multitasking agrees with me. Good job the weather isn’t so great yet, cos once the wind drops and it warms up a tad I’ll be out there weeding etc.

Love the idea you have a rangemaster snoop!... brill find

Enjoy your day peeps - it’ll be Easter before the blink of an eye!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Good afternoon. Been on the rabbit poo run this morning (13 big bags) but too windy to get it into the compost bay today, it'll have to wait until tomorrow.
    Sitting in the lotty shed now while a squaly shower passes.

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Morning all.
    The wind is very rough here. i've given up trying to keep the cloche in place, it tossed off two large pieces of clay pot to frolic down the garden, so I've locked it in the shed till it learns to behave less capriciously

GF, that last un-automatic clock is probably in the car

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Morning, we had a nice trip to see family as our lockdown eased a bit, lovely to see the grandchildren. Cold and overcast here, but a chance it may brighten up later, might go and potter in the greenhouse for an hour, I will need to prepare for potting on tomato seedlings later in the week.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all Still very breezy out there but its dry,
    Another day without any plans so it will be take it as it comes.
    Have a good Sunday all,

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning its wet and windy here.

Snoop congrats on getting your Rangemaster they're lovely stoves there's seems to be lots of info on line about them and spare parts if you need them.

No real plans today won't be in the garden until the rain stops.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Oh joy, I actually slept well last night. It has been raining here and is due to rain again soon but at the moment it is dry and grey. I've changed both the wall clocks and the cooker clock to British Summer Time this morning. I'm sure there's another non-automatic one skulking somewhere ready to catch me out.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X