Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had another call from the departure lounge,am still waiting,have asked them to make sure he got what he came in with,i just hope they find the new dressing gown he had on,ho hum,by the way,the cake is very tasty,enjoy your nap snoop,had my 40 winks already,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening, proper grotty day up here, we went to the next village to the chemists, road flooded, I expect it's closed now as it's been raining all day. One of the fields has been under water for weeks, they will struggle to grow crops in that next year, it would be better turned over to grazing as the winter floods seem to be getting worse each winter.

Comment

• Lottie - that sounds yum!....hope MR is hone soon...then you can give him lots of cuddles and kisses

Today has been a day of sploshy stuff out there...OH has been busy making breads and baps ( I suggested that turkey butties are nicer on soft gaps rather than crunchy, crusty bread...so he's made 18 of them ....looks like my diet will be out of the window for a while...espesh as he said he's making pizza dough for tonight )

I on the other hand have knitted 3 snoods for Crimbo pressies....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• he has landed,bless him,he was in tears at coming home,he is so weak,still no clarification ,even on the dischard paper,only on about confusion and had a ct scan,looks like he may have had another stroke,but is not in black and white,to understand,he can hardly walk,i don't know how i am going to cope with him,is ok having caring visits,butnot the same as full time care,i do not want to put him in a home,i just want to cry feel so upset,how much is genuine weakness,and what is the dementur side i do not know,i have certainly NOT been prepared for how he is now,i feel in shock,see what happens when the care help come,about 7pm i was tolled,as off now,it seems pads will be needed as getting him up on time,and getting him up after is a logistical night mare,all i can do is try my best and not let him see me upset,he says cannot remember how he got to loo and back,then said about how he was helped in the bed,sounds like he has had pads on all the time,and his brain is confused at what he has to do,why oh why send him out in that state without any back up like pads and a chat to me how to cope,sorrry peeps,am not in good place just now,is like the balls in another court now,deal with it,thanks for listening,nothing you can do or say only listen to the efects of covid and ongoing comuntity care
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening

Lottie no wonder you don't feel in a good place they've left you without the info and support that you need, I really hope the 7pm carer knows whats been happening and can give you the help you need xx
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lottie, it's dreadful that you have such a burden of worries on your shoulders, and are having to cope with so much in such difficult circumstances. Hope MR improves as he settles back into his familiar surroundings. Such frustration for you.

(((Hugs)))
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Oh good grief Lottie...

I'm really hoping something positive happened this evening.....

Comment

• HI,he all tucked up in bed,we had a vidio chat via watsapp,with son and family,it appears that he has had some infection in the chest,and an incidental finding on the ct scan,left adrenal lesion,that needs further evaluation,2.6x2.4,if it not 1 thing it's another,i need to go look that one up if i can,see what that's all about ho hum,have had a good cry,and chat with the carers,i now feel a bit lighter hearted,see what the night brings,thank you for the support friends,see you in the morrow sometime,night nightx
                  Last edited by lottie dolly; 11-12-2020, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Morning all

7:15am and still pitch dark outside. Roll on the shortest day and look forward to spring!
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Thoughts with you LD at this time, hope MR is on the mend asap.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                        A cold bright sunny morning but just 3 degs.
                        Out to play pitch and putt this morning.

Lottie, hope things are looking a little better for you this morning.
                        You have been going through such a tough time.

Have a good day akl and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning All That's another awful lot to cope with Lottie, but let's trust you'll be given the strength to deal with it. Loving thoughts to you x Raining here again. Have a good All
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Hi all,thank you,we both had a good night sleep,i have had a quick google,ho hum,entierly different to my previouse thoughts,i thought it was to do with the brain,but no,having had the paperwork explained to me,and looking it up,am in the ball park,all i can do is trust in the lord,and thank goodness for people that care around me,see, it can cause more harm mentaly than not telling relatives the truth in the first place,my main concern is he not suffer,i want to move to our new home together,i am determined NOT to have him in a home,over MY dead body,to any cares out there on the vine,what a wonderful job you do ,and thank you,so much respect for what you do,of for a coffee,collect my thoughts whilst i catch up on washing and pots hanging around,my only regret is,after all these years i have not got them to do it automatic hehehehe,i have to have a laugh somewhere x

Comment

• Afternoon n'alln'all

Treat yourself to a small dishwasher in your new home lottie...we have a narrow one and it's perfect for two people, using it every other day.
                              You deserve a treat xxxx

More household sorting for me today. Need to get a few parcels wrapped up and in the post on Monday.

Seems we have the sunshine...sorry folks

Better crack on once I've finished me brew...help yourself peeps....

Comment

• We have one nicos,i have not yet got it to load and unload on it's own hehehe,i just got lazier,have to get my act as it were,back together ,weather here is misserable,grey and damp,another coffee coming up,with a chunk of cake,help yourself everyone,when we have moved,i will partisipate again in growing stuff,meantime,i have lots of carrots in the ground at home,and snips at the lottie bit,along with kale and some cabbage suitable for the hens,now thats a thought for a distraction,get the seed box out,and see IF anything needed,just to keep in touch with growing,TTFN

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X