This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon n"™alln"™all

Lovely to hear from you lottie - by heck you don"™t half have to cope with a bucket load of stuff ...hats off to you lass...it WILL all come right in the end with you at the helm.

Am so glad you have found somewhere lovely to move to....but ever so sad to hear your OH is in hospital. He"™s in the right place to get his meds sorted and have a full MOT. Hope he improves soon. How frustrating for him too.

Sending lots of positive thoughts in your direction xxxx

today I shall mostly be found putting up Curtains and Xmas decorations and knitting when I can grab a moment....

Enjoy your day peeps!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.

Oh dear, Lottie, you have so many troubles to cope with all at once. Good news though about the house move. Hope you can get it all settled soon. Sending you lots of hugs and hope MR gets well soon.

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Lottie, you seem to be getting more than your fair share of bad luck. I hope you get it all sorted out soon. Have a virtual hug from me.

One of the in-laws texted earlier. Her stair lift has stopped working. Did I think my husband could fix it. Remembering how he "fixed" my old Kenwood mixer (off or throw everything out of the bowl, no in-between) I had to reccomend that she call the company that installed it, it is still under guarantee. I had a flashback to the Gremlins film where the old lady flies up the stairs at warp speed and straight through the window. I am bored at the moment so I'm trying to decide what sort of cake I fancy making. I'll go check on her and take her a slice later.

Comment

• Shouldn't laugh I know, but that image made me chuckle
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Hang in there Lottie, you're due some good luck x

Comment

• Odd sort of day, we went for our walk round the village, not many folk about despite it being chucking out time at the Kirk(church for those south of the imaginary line).....................
              Not cold but not very warm either, more wet forecast for tomorrow, but we have a visit to the doctors in the morning, so out we shall go.

Comment

• Morning all. Good luck at the dr's, Burnie.

Goodness, LD. What a saga! Best wishes to MR for a swift recovery. But good news on your house sale and purchase. Hope that all goes through quickly too. Are you using the same lawyer for the conveyancing?

Grey out. Rained a fair bit in the night, so I won't be going out and trying my new fork. But I can still admire it at least.

Got a bit of emailing to friends to do today and bills and only a tiny bit of work. There is rather a lot of washing-up from yesterday. Tell you what though, I'll be taking the leftover ganache into the Gardeners' Rest later. It's pretty good in coffee...

Right, see you later in the GR. Have a good day, everyone. Be thinking of you, LD.

Comment

• Morning a misty start to the day but no rain so i'm of out for a stroll later. Lottie you do have a lot to cope with xx

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n"™alln"™all

Managed to finish my knitting...just need to crochet a boarder on a small blanket then I can take the,parcel for posting... bit worried about the price tbh oh well....

deffo a decoration and tidying up day for me ready for getting the trees tomorrow.

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all.
                      Another very cold one here with sleety rain falling.
                      Dont think a walk I'd on the cards so I am going to put up the Christmas tree.
                      Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• GOOD MORNING,thank you all for your support and good wishes,had a call from the hospital,YAAAAAAAAAY,he is coming home but not today,they got to set up the care package,he is walking with his frame,and needs reminding of some things,just want him back, snoop i am getting all done through the estate agents solicitors,hehehe would not touch the POW ones for nothing,for both sale and purchase,still not know properly exactly what has ailed him,apart from chest infection and low blood pressure,i still think he has had a small stroke,
                        I have our tree of lights up,so nice to look at in the evening,simple white bare branches with tiny colour changing lights,the stair lift made me laugh as well ,we have to look at the funny side of some things,especially when none was hurt when filming hehehe,have a good day all,and thanks again,am going in the kitcken to see about backing CAKES
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• So pleased for you, LD. My in-law has got her stair lift working again. I'm sure it will be wrecked again though in the coming weeks/months as she has got impatient fingers and fights a running battle with technology. Every handset in the house is fastened together with sellotape and rubber bands and she has ended up changing the language on her camera to chinese once. As for her phone!!

The weather here is temporarily sunny. A sliver, I think was the weatherman's description. Then the rain is coming back.

Comment

• Evening, pitch dark out there, visit to nearest village to the doctors went fine, picked prescription for me then back home, got some eggs from the farmer, then in front of the fire as it hasn't got above 3 degrees all day. Stay safe and warm all.

Comment

• Evening All Busy day after a week on leave, I'll not bore you with the detail. Really cold here too. Have a pleasant evening and see you all safe tomorrow

Comment

• Good evening all.
                                After a really cold morning the sun came out this afternoon.
                                Spent a lot of the day putting up the Christmas tree.
                                Why does it sound like a five minute job?
                                By the time I carried all the boxes down from the attic, got up on the ladder to get the lights from the top of the press, unwrapped all the baubles and got the wraparound lights on properly the day was gone and I am now exhausted.
                                The rest of the house to be done tomorrow but at least they are all sitting here ready to go.
                                Great to hear things are going your way Lottie.
                                Have a good evening all,4

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...