Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening I don't like to say Bramble but its going to take just as long to get everything back into the attic.

Lottie fingers crossed MR is soon home were he belongs.xx
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Thank you friends,i have to get hold of the bad leagles tomorrow,again,only THIS time assert myself,without the POA the sale cannot go ahead,just in case the worse did happen before moving date,apparently that is the law,I SHALL NOT BE IGNORED,i have chilled out a bit,have been tolled how to,and done it,had a video call on watsapp,with son,granddaughter and 2 GGsons,son said laughing,he can see my face if am lying about how i feel now,what can i say,cought out i guess ,they are worried about us,have ordered some packing boxes on line,other than that,things are going how they should,i dare not start any boxing up yet,until that POA is in place,sorry for not partisipating in the general forum at the moment,i have as you know enough to do,but do think of everyone,and hope your all well x
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Mornin n"™alln"™all

Light frost last night...that"™ll kill off a few more greenfly!

Hibou was unusually insistent to go out around 4am...so I let her out and had a quick brew....but it wasn"™t frosty then.I was probably in the land of nod again by the time she decided she would prefer to be curled up next to the wood stove!

Yesterday OH got up the fairy lights in the plum tree next to the well -yes the extension lead and plugs finally arrived
        itwas really lovely seeing them lit last night - especially as we have no street lights. Very festive. It"™s traditional to put up parcels and/ or bows in an outdoor tree over here ( usually an Xmas tree) but I refuse to buy one for outside as well) but this year we decided to put up lights instead.

Off to the tip in a minute , then to buy the Xmas trees ( one large and one very small one)
        Deffo feeling likeXmas is around the corner!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, it's barely light up here, got the lights on in the house, it's dry after overnight heavy rain and looks as though it might rain again, nothing planned for today, probably go for a walk a bit later, take care all and stay safe.

Comment

• Good morning all.lIts dry with a temp of 3 degd.
            Part two of the Christmad preparations today.
            Decorating the house.
            Nothing else planned as this will take me the whole day.
            Stay safe all and have a good one.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all.

Good to hear from you, LD. A care package should make a lot of difference to you. If you're in a different social services area when you move, make sure you get in touch with them to discuss in advance so that MR gets a care package set up there for when you're ready to move in. My mum's move was really well handled by the social services where she is now and I can't fault the care and support they've given her. Seamless and so personal too.

Very, very windy out there today. Blowing a gale through the firewood and drying it out a bit more. Rain due in a couple of days apparently, though might arrive early at the rate the wind is blowing along.

Not much news. Public holiday here but got some work to finish off, so better step on it.

Have a lovely afternoon, everyone. Catch you later.

Comment

• Evening All Had a late meeting so only just finished for the day, I'm sure you work harder from home! Back to the Germ Factory tomorrow. One of our staff who is vulnerable to Covid so WFH rang to tell me she had the vaccine this morning - pretty quick that. We have the mammoth task of organising vaccinations for patients so it will be full on from today. Keep safe all and see you tomorrow
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                  Evening All We have the mammoth task of organising vaccinations for patients so it will be full on from today. Keep safe all and see you tomorrow
                  Evening Flo and anyone else who's around, you're right there Flo getting vaccines out to those who need them most is going to take some organising so take care and try to get time to yourself. xx

Comment

• Good Morning All Chilly. Hi Ho, It's shock to the system getting up this early! Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, FF. Morning all.

Good luck with the jabs, FF.

Looks like it'll be bright today. Rain tomorrow and Friday. Quite a bit of it too.

Nose to the grindstone kind of day ahead for me. Hope you all have a good one. Catch you all later.

Comment

• Morning, lots of spammers about today

It's going to be fine here all day as well Snoop so later we'll be of out walking in-between bread making.

Enjoy your day.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                          I must get to the shops unfortunately.
                          Rain on the way but hope to get back before it starts.
                          Otherwise a busy day ahead.lStay safe all,

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all we have sunshine, not sure if it will last but it looks a nice day for a walk, take care all.

Comment

• Hello everyone, haven"™t been on in a while but hope you are all well!
                              We have had a couple of days of cold and frosty weather, which I love, but today it"™s dull and damp.
                              Bumbling about busy doing nothing today, no idea what to do or where to start...lunch? Ironing, vacuuming? Think I"™ll do lunch!
                              Off for a catch up so see you all later, have a great day. x
                              sigpic

Comment

• Evening
                                Its good to see you Jay I also prefer the frost to the damp its easy to wrap up against frost but the damp seems to seep into your clothes and I never get warm.

Been out walking this afternoon the fields were sludgy so we mostly stuck to the lanes. was nice to be out and about.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X