Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mist and murk here too this morning. Rain forecast later. I don't think it'll be an allotment day. I must take a trip to a supermarket. While I'm out I'll drop some parkin, fish pie and blackberry and apple crumble off for one of the in-laws and try and convince her that constantly going out is not a good idea.
    Last edited by greenishfing; 09-11-2020, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Good morning, today being???? a nice but cool day blue sky with light clouds, have been out for a walk and now having a coffee then I will get out and tidy up a bit otherwise OH will find some housework for me to do, enjoy your day as its Monday (thanks Nicos)
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all,another day has dawned,at least am a bit more with it for now,got a parcel to post,so tolled MR he is coming out and sit in the car whilst i nip in,this lockdown has made things more difficult,as none can enter,also read about anyone having a vehicle accident,and cannot prove they on lagit journey could have their insurance no good,so be carefull all,they got us,not just the virus,i have to warn my fairy,she is part of our care,but no way of prooving it,will look in later when i found some more of myself hehehe,have a good day and Bgood 2yourselves .
        Last edited by lottie dolly; 09-11-2020, 11:21 AM.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all.

Nice to see you out and about, LD. Sorry things haven't been going so well. Maybe the hospital could refer MR to Social Services for a proper care assessment. Sound to me like you should be getting a lot more help than you are. Big hugs, in any event.

Bright blue here at the moment. Drizzle was forecast, but that seems to be off the menu.

Been out shopping. Glad to get back home to be honest. Spent a fortune on veg. 1.25 euros a leek? Definitely going to be growing a load next year. Your 200 are worth a lot of money, Nicos!

Right, doing OK workwise. Busy afternoon ahead and then guess what, twiddling my thumbs for the next lot to come in. I know there's some on the way, so not worried about a dearth. Not yet, anyway. Might even do some weeding tomorrow!

Have a lovely rest of whatever day of the week it might happen to be.

Comment

• Afternoon all, proper foggy start, had to drive to the big village to deliver SWMBO to the nurse for her bloods and my monthly visit to the chemist to collect our tablets, roads nice and quiet so no dramas. Cut up some kindling for the fire, but as it's currently 12 degrees, so not lit it yet, great news that a vaccine is on the horizon, let's hope it's not a false alarm. Take care all.

Comment

• Good Morning All Feels mild. Hi Ho, have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all.

Bright blue but very chilly out. Need to make the most of the sunshine today so I can use food processor and blender, oh and food mixer too off the solar panels.

Busyish day today, doing stuff I've been putting off, but there you go. Got to do it some time.

Have a good one, everyone. Stay safe and well.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                  Nice mild morning here too

Today will be spent trying to renovate a small food cupboard into to a TV stand....well that's the plan anyway!

More freezing down of apples again ....

talking of kindling Burnie- We've just sent this to my daughter - should be safer than using a hand axe !!!!

https://www.kindlingcracker.com/

maybe a thought for an Xmas pressie????

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning, nice bit of kit that Nicos, but I like playing with axes, I think it's the Viking blood lol (I actually use a hedge layers Bill Hook most of the time). SWMBO birthday so I will be busy most of the day, so play nicely, I do have eyes in the back of my head just like your Mum and Dad did lol.
                      Take care and stay safe all.

Comment

• Morning mild here as well Flo makes a change not to have fog/mist hanging around.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I've not stuck my head outside yet but it doesn't look quite as murky today. All of a sudden we seem to have lots of blackbirds around. I did the supermarket shopping and picked up prescriptions yesterday. It was quiet. Today, hopefully, a couple of hours at the allotment.

Comment

• Good morning! I will share my thoughts. I, like many, have already gotten sick of quarantine restrictions. In order not to go crazy and not to get a nervous breakdown, I started looking for various interesting information on the Internet. I was very interested in the possibilities of satellite technologies. It seems to me that our great future belongs to them. Today I read an interesting article "Call for Proposals: 5G logistics support solutions requested by UK Space Agency, European Space Agency (ESA) and DCMS". It is very interesting information, it seems to me that if the society is interested in this development, it seems to me that this will significantly reduce the cost of logistics and communications.

Comment

• A patch of blue big enough to make a pair of baby's britches, and the sun peeping through it! It didn't last long but it lifted my mood no end.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                                Late checking in as my daughter is working g from my house today.
                                Rewiring going on in her area so she has moved in with computer and all other equipment,
                                Think I have her sorted now.
                                Hazy sun this morning but it's still damp.
                                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...