This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening all
    Looks like the wind n'rain has spread to us too.

Sorry to hear your news Lottie - things will move eventually...perhaps the next place you find will be even more perfect

Hibou brought a dead mouse in this evening....must have noticed I'm finally starting to lose weight and I'm clearly in need of fattening up again

We should have collected the rest of our apples today gf whilst it was dry ...hey ho....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Evening all
      Looks like the wind n'rain has spread to us too.

We should have collected the rest of our apples today gf whilst it was dry ...hey ho....
      We've still got another tree to pick. The crop this year has been amazing.

Comment

• Good morning everybody.

Sorry to hear you lost the bungalow, LD. I'm sure you'l find somewhere even better

Have a good day all.
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

No idea what I'll be doing today...think I'll check out the raspberries and see if any survived the frost last week.

I've been doing some research into converting vans and it's getting very exciting!
          France has different levels of requirements to the UK so we'll try and cover both

Just think....6 weeks today is Xmas Eve!!
          Going to be a bit different/strange for everyone methinks but it's a matter of making the most of what ya have eh?
          I already have a list of campervan contents I would like for Xmas
          Last edited by Nicos; 12-11-2020, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• Sorry about your news, LD. Fingers crossed for you.

Meanwhile, back at this ranch, cloudy and grey today. No rain forecast. Distinctly on the chilly side, though.

Last day of bonkers busy-ness and then it looks like I've got a few days off. Wow! Definitely time to start weeding. There's something to look forward to.

Right, have a good day everyone and stay safe and well.

Comment

• Morning we have sunshine the laundry's almost ready to go on the line then I'm of to the supermarket. Not sure after that probably will be in the garden raking leaves.
              Enjoy your day.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.
                it finally stopped epra8bing and we have a bright start to the day,
                Out to the park and then taking up the leaves.

Lottie hope ako works out for you.

Rary, we had the house lights on here yesterday at 3,30.
                Enjoy your day and stay safe all,

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Lovely sunny morning here so far today. I'm off to the allotment shortly. I must remember to bring some garlic home today as I want to make some more Indian pickle later.

Comment

• Hi all, the suns shining, so might go for a walk in a bit, quite breezy but not cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                      I must remember to bring some garlic home today as I want to make some more Indian pickle later.
                      pickle?...wow-any chance of sharing the recipe please?

Comment

• Hi all,not a bad day here,gona have Mr out in the car shortly,a quick shop again,need milk,thanks for that reminder Nicos ,need to get down the plot and get what i want back home then hand in the key,time to move on and cut my cloth differently,i have enough space at home,and will not have the pressure of making him come with me,so happier for everyone,
                        REMEMBER THAT GARLIC ,
                        It is very notably dark a lot sooner these last few days,
                        Good luck with the weeding Snoop.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Indian chutney recipe - All recipes UK http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/29201...n-chutney.aspx

This is the recipe I use. I have made one lot already but it has nearly all gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Evening all:Hibou brought a dead mouse in this evening....must have noticed I'm finally starting to lose weight and I'm clearly in need of fattening up again...
                            Just had a discussion earlier while watching a cat trying to sneak up on some birds, wondering whither their best sense was hearing or vision, so it must be hearing
                            A
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon all.

My winter flowering Honeysuckle bush that I ordered arrived today. I am pleased with its sturdiness and will hopefully get it planted close to the kitchen window at sometime tomorrow.
                              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Evening, it"™s been a good drying day and being out and about in the garden soon dropped cold though.

Snadger enjoy your new plant, Honeysuckle and sweet peas are my two favourite garden fragrances.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X