This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    You're welcome snoop -during lockdown I easily manage to forget what day of the week we're on
    I am wondering just how many women fall into that category I have lost count of the number of times I have been asked " what day is it"
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• ^^^ so...go on then...remind me,
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ^^^^^ha ha very funny you know quite well it's ??? day need to go and ask OH no I have to cook the stakes tonight so it must be Sunday
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Afternoon all,congratulations to the parents and grandparents to be Nicos,something to look forwards to,
          sorry to hear about your reletive FF
          Life goes on here,no views yet,have had some bad times since last on,firstly our lovely friend lost her battle,then MR had another mini stroke,plus the pain he had is a siatic nerve,the ambulance crews were brilliant,especially the last one a week ago,upshot is,they have recognized i need help,so since thursday gone,a carer comes in to help him wash and dress,this for 2 weeks free for obsevations,then take it from there,ref pay or not,as is means tested,i was hoping to be moving by now but not meant to be yet,it is taking some pressure of me,with no mixing with others,i now find myself a bit traped in,as am scared to leave him,am sure it will change as I gain confidence once more,it is hard to relax,as phone seems to ring when i doze of,and some want long chats about anything,am so tired no matter what sleep i have,offspring was a great help initially,now haveing his not so good ,i find it so upsetting,on good note,i have made and given away to friends and family maskes,2 for each,last lot to post yet,am letting fairy come as she is part of our support,then i can nip out as well,i even gave 1 each to the 2 ambo crews as a thankyou,it is nice to do something good for others,so thats 36 to date,keep safe and well all,will look in again,it's just that with so much going on,when i have the time i just want to chill out and turn off,I WILL BE BACK,PROMISE xx
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• What a strong and lovely woman you are Lottie, love to you
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Oh Lottie, so sorry to hear all you're having to cope with especially during lockdown.
              Glad to hear some help has been offered to you.
              Take as much rest as possible because if you're I'll nobody will benefit.pHoping things improve for you.
              Sending positive vibes and virtual hugs.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening all, grotty weather today, but as I've got a twinge in my achilies I've had a day with my foot up, fire lit and head phones on whilst SWMBO was on her chat with her wifey mates on the ipad. Picked some carrots and Parsnips for dinner and a pot leek for tomorrows soup, just waiting for the roast hairy coo to cook now. Take care all and keep safe.

Comment

• Just a reminder for Nicos and Co. as today is Sunday, tomorrow must be? ¿??? end with a Y"‹"‹"‹"‹"‹

Comment

• Lottie!.... big hùgs lass - you are an absolute angel. But as the others say, you do need to look after yourself too xxxx

Hugs for your OH too - he must be so frustrated.

We'll keep you to your promise xxx

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                      Just a reminder for Nicos and Co. as today is Sunday, tomorrow must be? ¿??? end with a Y"‹"‹"‹"‹"‹
                      Well, ya see , I was brought up singing at school that song 'Monday is washing day' .... but the thing is , I did all that today! It's no wonder I get so confused

Comment

• Lottie, look after yourself. Sorry that things haven't been going too well. Try and get some rest and a break when you can.

Comment

• Good Morning All Still and fine here. Hi Ho. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all

Very noisy here at the moment...there are loads of cows mooing in a nearby field ; a couple of wood pigeon are bragging 'you still can't see me' ; Floki is crowing his little head off; there's another cockerel challenging him in the distance ; a green woodpecker is yaffling in the field behind ; there's a tractor and trailer keeping on passing by-probably taking apples to be pressed for cider ...ah the calm of the countryside...

Sounds like we're experiencing similar weather today Flo ...until the green woodpeckers prediction of rain arrives!

More indoor 'stuff' getting the lounge nearer and nearer to being ready for the floor to go down!

Have a good Monday peeps ( just a little reminder for rary!)
                            keep safe x

Comment

• Morning another fog/misty day here at least the spiders webs in the garden look pretty.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                                A dull and dreary day here.
                                No plans, probably domestics.
                                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment