• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ I did the same this morning and the response was "What?"

Comment

• I tried it and got "What are you smiling at?"
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• That's because women don't smile enough, when I smile I get told to get lost, I just don't understand why she thinks when I smile at her, I'm looking for money
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening, been over to Perth to spend a few hours with the Grandsons and our Daughter and hubby, went for a nice walk up Kinnoul Hill and saw a couple of Red Squirrels, which is nice as there's a lot of pressure from Greys in the area. Dry day but thick fog and 4 degrees made sitting in the garden having soup a bit chilly lol, needs must better social distancing than no visits at all. The drive home was tiresome in the fog, though it has lifted nearer to the coast. Stay safe all and keep happy.

Comment

• Evening its been foggy here for most of the day, so not a good day to be out and about.

Snoop i love terriers we've had two a smooth and a wire For terrier really different temperaments but good with kids. The smooth never did figure out that birds could fly she thought there were still hiding in the undergrowth.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• ^Terriers are indeed fantastic.

Shortly after I was born, my parents bought a cairn terrier. Apparently, he used to walk up and down underneath the settee to scratch his back, with me crawling along beside him. Another lovely dog.

Comment

• Morning all.

Couldn't sleep so thought I might as well get up. Always got work to do...

Have a lovely Sunday, everyone.

Comment

• Morning, Don't think I'll be going further than the garden today its damp and foggy out
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.
                    Yuck outside so it will be walking the dog, making the dinner then its on the tiles again for me.
                    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Good Morning All Foggy here too Been but it's not raining yet. Good job you're not having a night on the tiles Snadge Pan's on. Have a lovely Sunday All

Comment

• Been? No, Bren

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

hey up...who'se pinched the sunshine??? Can't complain though cos it still fairly warm and still out there- perfect for cracking on with jobs outside so it looks like I've come off lightly then!

I've just realised it's Rememberance Sunday and set my alarm to remind me about one minute silence.

Hope everyone is OK? Keep safe peeps and enjoy your day.

Anyone fancy a brew?

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Thanks for the reminder, Nicos.

Comment

• You're welcome snoop -during lockdown I easily manage to forget what day of the week we're on...I know it's Saturday,Sunday or Monday as I can hear the Chasse ( hunters *sob). - we have to keep Hibou indoors when we hear them which is a pain.

Darn..... it's just started raining

Indoor jobs it is then
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all.
                                It's quite dull and I do believe rain is on the way.
                                No plans so making it up as I go along.
                                Our family had a socially distanced birthday party and bingo on Zoom last night.
                                It was great fun and just saying it in case anybody else would think of doing it,
                                It's a great way to keep in touch with family and passes the time.

So, on with the show and have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...