This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all.
    Waiting for bottles of Oxygen for OH to come.They have changed supplier and unlike previous lot they haven't told me what time they are coming.
    For the first time ever I didn't manage to store the logs I had delivered yesterday in a single day. There is still a pile on the drive to transport and stack so after walking the dog, that will be my first job.
    I might manage to get to the plot today, we shall see.

TTFN
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning all, another dark and cloudy day, we can't get out of the village yet as it seems the roads are still closed by the floods, there are lots of ups and downs on the roads round here and we also seem to get land slips too, luckily the village is sat on an up bit so we are all ok.

Comment

• Good morning all.
        It's a beautiful sunny morning but a cool breeze and a temp of just 8 degs.
        A trip to the post office this morning but nothing else on the cards.
        Snoop, so sorry to hear your last hen didnt make it,l
        Nicod, yes the clock is going back and I hate the thought of the dark mornings and evenings.
        Have a good day akl, take care and stay safe,.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,sorry about your last hen snoop,you do miss them,once you had some,
          Today i am fuming big time,i have to look for another agent,in a nut shell,sis rang last night to say property was no longer listed ,on finaly getting hold of them,yes,they have it removed by law,as it not got a energy thing on it,,they were supposed to have organized it,they did get bank details to do so,i tolled them how i felt let down,and no communication,upshot is,they suggested to end the contract,so i did,now got to start all over,spencers i will not recomend you ever,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all, lovely and sunny today!
            Sorry to hear about your hens Snoop, so sad!
            Domestics for me today then who knows. Can’t believe it’s clock going back time already, this year has flown by considering what’s been going on.
            Anyhoo stay safe and have a great day! x
            sigpic

Comment

• Oops it’s afternoon, where has the day gone?!!

lottie, hope you get a better agent this time!!!
              Last edited by Jay22; 23-10-2020, 12:37 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• A grey day today with showers on and off. Sorry to hear the last hen didn't make it. All I've done today is some shopping for the in-laws. One of the in-laws put marmalade on her list (a big hint that she's used the last jar I gave her) so I gave her my last jar and bought fruit and sugar to make more marmalade at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  I’ve just realised... the clocks go back this weekend don’t they?
                  Do you think, or just hope that it will make a difference at the weigh in Nicos
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening its been either rain, sunshine or both all day here so I got nothing done outdoors, did do a bit in my GH but mostly tiding.

Enjoy your weekend
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Oh...shame on them lottie - do feel free to name and shame on here!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

dark innit?

Remember to put your clocks back this evening !

Again , not sure what's going to happen today .....
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning I'm having a quick look around then I'm of to work. Dark and dismal here Nicos it won't be long before its lighter in the mornings

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning Nicos and all.

Mild and cloudy out. Lovely to think that this time tomorrow it will be lighter, but with earlier dark evenings as the downside to it. I wish they'd just leave us on Greenwich Mean Time, farmers have lights on their tractors now!

And I refuse to call it "Universal Time". We invented it, it will always be GMT to me.
                            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning all. Bit late on parade. Woke up about 4 am thinking about chickens and rats (still can't get rid of them, nothing seems to be working in the traps: tried butter, nutella, peanut butter, cheese, duck fat, salami..., even wiping salami over the whole trap to mask any scent we might be leaving on them). But eventually got back to sleep and slept in longer than I meant.

Plenty of stuff to get through today as didn't manage a thing yesterday except shopping and nap to recover. One of the shops was a bit stressful to say the least.

Have a good one everyone, whatever your weather.
                              Last edited by Snoop Puss; 24-10-2020, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Good Morning All Grey here and very windy. Tier 3 from today. Still feels something of a mockery when I'm not allowed to have my family visit me but I can go to work Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X