Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening its like autumn here as well LD leaves are pilling up behind walls and in gutters soon i'll be raking them up to add to my cage.
    Lovely free leaf mould
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny here but cold. Pan's on. Have a lovely Sunday
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all
        . Long lie in this morning and I feel better for it. Aches and pains after yesterdays allotment foray but Hey-ho there's no gain without pain!
        Need to raid the freezer now and work out what we can have for Sunday lunch......egg and chips would do me! though

Take care y'all
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning all, bright and breezy here, no plans for the day, we don't tend to go out at the weekends as everywhere gets busy, might just go for a walk round the fields later. Take care all and enjoy the day.

Comment

• Good morning all.
            A lovely bright and breezy sunny morning here.
            We are going to take a drive out to the countryside today
            Have a good day akl and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

sounds like you are having get the weather we had yesterday.
              Sploshy stuff here.

I've just had a lovely chat with my mom who is now home.Poor thing sounds very fragile but happy to be back. What a relief!

I might do some knitting today - I've been making a small knee blanket which needs sewing together then an edge, so I might just get on with that... OH is painting up from the ladders so I can't really help him.

Best get the bedding etc in the wash though first....
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon all,sunshine outside,late up here as well Snadger,and why not ,good news about your mom Nicos ,enjoy rest of the day everyone.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening all. Late for roll call as internet has been playing up all day.

Fingers crossed you get some interest in the house, LD.

Not much news from me today, really. Very cold and windy. Too cold for my bread to rise but the range is still in the garage. Could put on the gas heater, but it seems a bit much for just me and the dogs. And the bread, I suppose. Even the chickens have noticed the fall in temperatures: only two eggs today and yesterday.

Friend coming over for a cup of tea in a bit, so better get the kettle on. I'll put on plenty of hot water if anyone else wants one.

Have a nice evening, everyone.

Comment

• Evening we’ve spent the day outdoors, It started out chilly but I soon removed my fleece. GH got up to 28c its cooled right down now though.
                    Enjoy you evening

Comment

• Not been on here for a few days. One of the very elderly relatives in hospital. Not sure what is wrong yet but she is not at all rational. They describe it as "Confused". I really have no words to describe it. I am just so upset even though I know she is being really well looked after. Where on earth do the staff get their patience? Not even been near the allotment.

Comment

• Morning all.

GF I liked your post 'cos you are here again, not 'cos your relative is poorly. Hope she recovers quickly.

Still dark here but no rain as yet. Chilly though.
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning

Mothhawk our rains due in a couple of hours then its here for the day, I'll be mostly in the kitchen sorting out those apples we cleared from the trees yesterday.
                          Have a good day.

Comment

• Morning all.

Sorry to hear about your relative, GF. That was a sympathy like from me. I remember when my mum was in hospital she had repeated urinary tract infections and became extremely confused, coming up with all kinds of stories about Sunday School outings she'd been on the day before and the like. It was impossible to rationalise with her. If your relative has suffered from a similar infection, the delirium can go on for weeks afterwards even once the infection has been treated and cured, especially if she's very elderly. It's distressing to see and hard to cope with. Big hug.

Temperatures dropping a bit further today. Cold and cloudy this morning. Lots of paid work and lunch for a friend to sort out today. So better get a move on.

Catch you all later. Have a good one.

Edited: I was reading an article about the astronomical event on Wednesday at dawn. I don't know if it's because of my current concerns with invading rodents but I can't help but think that the constellation Leo the Lion looks more like Roderick the Rat.
                            Last edited by Snoop Puss; 12-10-2020, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• Morning all
                              . It's like the 'Dark days before Christmas' and it's only mid October!

Had intended to cut and box off the lawn today and cut my 'wildlife area' on a high cut letting the cuttings fly today? The way the weather looks that may have to go on the backburner..

I am a full time caree now so have plenty to do indoors. I can feel a pie making session coming on.

See ya later folks.
                              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning, we have one of those dank dreich sort of days, it's not dry, but it's not really raining either, not a breath of wind, I quite like days like this, might go for a walk in the forest later. Take care all and stay safe.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X