X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'alln'all
    Scorcio here too Flo!
    Supposed to be hotter today and maybe thunderstorms later...yipppeeee ... I love a good thunderstorm!

Flooding Bramble?...hope not!

Best crack on before it's too hot ( already getting there at 32C!)

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All,

Fetched a trailer load of rabbit poo earlier, watered a few bits on the lotty and picked strawbs.
      Back inside now avoiding the sun.

Have fun
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Afternoon my first visit of the day I’ve spent it shopping, laundry, baking and just general boring house things. So now I’m out under the gazebo
        Enjoy your day.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all,last night the cold rubber bottle did me proud ,same tonight,we had a lovely fathers day,family coming to see dad/grandad,even the little GGson,MR did not recognise the younger ones,to be fair,they had altered,it was nice to see the 2.5 year old playing bean bag toss with GGdad,a grandson made choc cake for the peeps to take home,now that was nice,to stand there and issue instruction and advice,he loved it,bet the girlfriend enjoyed his half,a lot of my plans have fled out the window,what with the heat and other things,i have been vegging out,getting myself in a better place.
          AM glad you Girls got your workmen,and stairs ext ,getting done,hope all are well, stay safe,out the heat,i used to find using sun cream made me hotter,as the skin could not breath,i feel sorry for those having to work in it,like hospitals ext with all the protection being worn,cold water at the ready if anyone wants a drink.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening n'all.

It sounds like you had a great family gathering lottie-your family sound lovely!

It's been a super-hot day today for us -it hit 40C mid afternoon so I didn't venture out at all into the garden.
            We've just had an amazing thunder and lightning storm with high winds and rain and it was lovely standing in the doorway watching everything-the smell of warm rain bouncing off dusty soil was and amazing!
            One of the scents I would capture in a bottle if I could

All quiet out there now - let's hope it's cool enough to sleep tonight!

Comment

• Good evening a very warm day today but managed to get a lot of work done, got the last of the huts into the skip and then decided to cut down some of the hawthorn bushes in the boundary hedge and boy there were some wicked thorns on them, I am now sitting having a nice whisky
              Nice to see you feel you are moving to a better place for yourself LD and thanks for the info on the sun cream, will need to try that with OH I will massage her with it and see if it gets her hot well keep safe with this heat and don't be classed as an idiot with all the crowds you may be OK but think of others
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Lottie sounds like you had a very enjoyable weekend.
                I always say, family means everything

We had a lovely sunny day here, just got into the mid 20's but it was perfect.
                Waiting for the rain 5hats forecast, dark skies but that's about all.

Nicos, I love a good storm but we rarely get one here on the east coast.

Have a good night all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning everybody.

Warm but overcast today. It feels thundery. I've been out on my bike for an early ride and to scrump a few unripe apples from the hedge to make pectin to set the cherry jam I intend making. But first while it's cool I shall do a little baking. Viennese finger biscuits and a cherry pie for the freezer.
                  have a good day, all.
                  Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good morning thunderstorm with heavy rain through the night or so I was told, as I have often said with a clear conciance you can sleep all night though I suppose turning your deaf ear helps went to go out the back when a heavy shower came on so will wait a bit, it still feels a bit clamy so the thunder hasn't cleared the air, enjoy your day and keep safe
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning its a bit dull here but warm its going to turn to thundery late afternoon that will soon top up my water buts.
                      Make the most of your day
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

Weather seems to be similar to last couple of days, hot and clammy. I am not complaining though as I can stand any amount of this.
                        Undecided what to do today, bit of brick pointing on the extension maybe, bit of weeding at home, bit of planting at allotment, and a bit of shopping.

TTFN
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                          much fresher start to the day for me
                          Deffo a day for weeding and picking fruit...maybe a bit of cutting back too.

Hope everyone who gets them enjoys their thunderstorms and rain

See ya later peeps...

Comment

• Morning
                            No breeze today so muggy .
                            Having trouble with my cucs . Tasty King is producing them but they arnt growing
                            Not sure what I can do.

Northern England.

Comment

• Morning, no rain here just a thick Harr off the sea with barely a breath of wind, very muggy so little exertion today.

Comment

• Good morning all.lQuite humid.
                                The thunder storm and spot flooding never even came near to us.

No plans for the day so it's a make it up as I go along.
                                Have a good day all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...