This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rary View Post
    need to post a bit more to keep in front of Snoop but then it's hard for a man to have as much to say as a woman
    Rary, you're a long way ahead of me. Can't see me catching you in a hurry. Unless, of course, you overdo the heavy lifting and can't move your arms to type. In other words, take it easy.

Yes, Nicos, still quite a lot to do. Today's job is sorting out the rainwater collection tank. Water on tap... What a miracle that will be. That said, bet we go back to drought conditions once it's finished.
    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 22-06-2020, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Morning, it’s chilly this morning! Domestics for me this morning then who knows?!
      Hope you are all well and enjoy your day! x
      sigpic

Comment

• Good morning, it's a dull and breezy morning.
        Its indoors and domestics this morning and after that, who knows.
        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon All WFH again today, this is my lunch break. Sunny outside and quite windy. Enjoy your day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
            First up????...Hibou woke me at first bird call and I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to get up, have a brew...have done 2 washerloads and tidied the kitchen.

Each summer I buy about 6 kg of peaches and apricots, stone and freeze them for eating over the winter.
            Imagine my joy at finding some at the bottom of my freezer yesterday!
            Stewed peaches and yogurt for breakfast it is!

Looks like another lovely day ahead...more weeding today for me!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Nicos and All

Sunny and already 16C here, looks like it'll be a warm one today

Too early to be thinking about washloads etc, haven't woken up properly yet

Enjoy your day whatever you're up to
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• I’ve been up for about 2 hrs. Had a cuppa, done the crossword, now thinking about putting up the new rotary clothesline. This means digging a hole and using postcrete. It can’t be that difficult can it? I think I’ll have another tea and think about it a bit more.

Oh, good morning all.
                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                Oxfordshire

Comment

• Morning, guys. Not quite up with the lark, but early enough to get a few jobs done before starting the real working day.

Builders here early again. Cement coat on the inside of the water tank is their first job. Dead pleased with the progress now.

Not much to report. Wall-to-wall sunshine for the next few days, so with any luck the fields will start to dry up and the mozzie population will decline. Getting a bit fed up with them now. Plus, it's what's locally called a 'fly year'. On the positive side, I went and had a look at our fig tree yesterday. It's covered in figlets.

Mr Snoop telling me about Corona virus spikes around Spain. Nowhere near as bad as at the peak, but we've only just relaxed the lockdown measures and tourists are starting to arrive. Here we go again...

Hope you all have lovely days. Catch you later.

Comment

• Morning been in the garden early on to get things done before it gets to hot, only harvesting left but I'll leave that until its needed. Did get a few raspberries for my oatmeal though.
                    Enjoy the sunshine
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All WFH again today. Daughter is visiting at a distance at lunchtime, yipee! Hot again. Have a good day

Comment

• I'm growing hardly anything but my hair

Comment

• Good morning all.
                          Dull, grey and drizzly rain.
                          an indoor morning with domestics thrown in.
                          for those who have it, enjoy the sunshine.
                          Catch you all later.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                            I'm growing hardly anything but my hair
                            Maybe a good excuse to change your normal style to something different?
                            ( not that it doesn't normally look nice)

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
                              Good morning all.
                              Dull, grey and drizzly rain.
                              an indoor morning with domestics thrown in.
                              for those who have it, enjoy the sunshine.
                              Catch you all later.
                              Thanks Bramble -I've had to come indoors to cool down.
                              Time for a book in the shade perhaps for a couple of hours......

Comment

• Morning all you lot with the sunshine!! We are the same as bramble, rain,rain and more rain!! It doesn’t look as though it’s to stop for the next week either!! Just as I’m allowed to go for a walk!!
                                Enjoy your day whatever the weather. Hair looks good Flo!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X