Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning heavy rain around 4am that woke me up not been any more since but there's more due this afternoon so I'd best get any gardening done before that.. My tall peas a have shot up these last few days they're loving all the rain.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, yep it's raining here too, not too windy though, enjoy the day everyone.

Comment

• Good morning all.
        After the stormy night everything looks fairly battered but no lasting damage.
        Bright and breezy here with showers forecast.
        Expecting distance visiting from family today.

Happy fathers day to all the dads on here.
        Remembering all those dads that are not with us any more.

Have a good Sunday all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all and welcome to Summer!
          It's warm but overcast here after early drizzle. This is my first sit down since breakfast at 6 o'clock. Sunday morning is always busy, it's the day I change beds and towels and get them washed, dried and ironed, plus my Mum likes her hair washed on a Sunday. Then I get the veg ready for lunch and put it on the timer to cook. Getting down on supplies now but I've a click & collect on Tuesday early, first time for me so I'll see how that goes.

Enjoy Father's Day all you Dads out there, hope you all get to see your offspring.
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good afternoon, mixed some concrete this morning so just hopeing its ok as we now have heavy rain, now OH wants to get upstairs tided up would have been doing it now but fortunately her friend phoned so their blethering now, had both my son and daughter down with Fathers day cards and gifts, just looking out, the rain might be off before shes off the phone so might be out shortly catch you later
            Last edited by rary; 22-06-2020, 07:35 AM.
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon it's sunny and hot here only thing spoiling it is the sudden showers they start and stop in the blink of an eye. Really odd. I got some potting on done, fed my toms and tied in the peas but that's it for gardening.
              Enjoy your Sunday.

Comment

• It stopped drizzling about 1/2 hr ago and I popped out to pick some redcurrants.
                The sun is REALLY hot!
                I think the canteloup and water melons my OH planted out yesterday must be loving this weather!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening all.
                  After all the weather predictions we had a lovely day with no rain.
                  Daughter came in at lunchtime with gifts.
                  Granddaughter and grandson came in the afternoon.
                  My son, his wife and grand baby came this evening.
                  It was so lovely having them all visit, so uplifting.
                  Enjoy the rest of the evening.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning

Sunshine and 9 degrees, glad I fleeced my one remaining outside cuke plant yesterday (lost the others in the last cold snap) hope it's survived.

Enjoy your day
                    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning, all.

Cool enough to need a cardie on at the moment, but due to hit top 20s, low 30s today. Surprisingly late this year. I remember needing three showers a day at this time of year when we lived in Barcelona, one in the morning on waking up, one after work and another before bedtime. A soap manufacturer's dream.

Busy again today. Builders due any time soon. Glad I'm not them.

Have a good one everyone.

Comment

• Good morning.

The sun is out here, not a cloud in the sky. Yet. Going to have a furtle under the potatoes today, it's about time they paid their keep.

Hope the sun stays out for everyone.
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                          Woken this morning by tractors and trailers whizzing up and down our little road. I'm thinking there must be barley harvesting going on nearby.
                          Deffo a gardening day for me-it's looking lovely out there.

How much more do the builders need to do Snoop? You'd have thought that lazy guy would have wanted it all done and dusted before the really hot weather finally arrived wouldn't you?

Time for a brew...anyone care to join me?
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning it looks like its going to be shorts and t-shirt weather here today so I'll be in the garden the grass need cutting after all that rain then some weeding. Might have a furtle as well Mothhawk i'll have to check up how long they've been in the ground..
                            Enjoy your day

Comment

• Good morning, rather dull start to the day it must have been raining earlier as everything is damp, still a lot of barrowing to be done but will need to take it a bit easier as I have a swelling at my collar bone and I think it has been caused by doing too much lifting and shovelling so will see how it goes taking it easier right will need to go will catch you later, need to post a bit more to keep in front of Snoop but then it's hard for a man to have as much to say as a woman
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning, we have cooler and overcast just now, should stay dry though, enjoy your day everyone and stay safe.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X