No announcement yet.

Site upgrade announcement -latest info!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it because I don't really know much about computers and work with what I see that I don't seem to have the problems that others have
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Should have added, as I don't know much about computers possibly I am not expecting something different
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• There doesn't seem to be any way to edit signatures now. At least I can't find a way. has anyone else had a look?
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• ^In your user settings, in the account tab, if you scroll down to the Conversation Detail Options, you'll see a pen nib and a link in blue that reads Edit Post Signature. Click on that and it opens a box for you to enter your signature details.

Comment

• Brilliant, thanks Snoop. Bit of an odd place, but at least it's there. I'd found it once at the start of the upgrade, but never could again.
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• The other odd thing is that when I post, the signature doesn't appear with the post, but if I leave the page and return, there it is.

Weird.

Endless wonder.

Comment

• Plenty of weird stuff still going on here! But at least we seem to be more or less getting to grips with it.

Comment

• My first trip to the new website, soa few comments:

1) A little slow and seemed to freezer when I hit Post Reply
                  2) Why has nobody thought to re-order posts to a particular thread showing the most recent at the top? Does that annoy anybody else, or is there a way I can re-order them myself?
                  3) Why can we no longer see people's locations? We have contributors from all over the UK, Ireland and Europe with wildly varying climatic conditions, so I always found it useful to know where people were. No point someone from Shetland trying to follow my planting times from tropical Suffolk.

Apologies if these points have already been addressed, but couldmt be bother to page very slowly through the 20 pages on this thread to find out. @Mods, please feel free to PM me to explain any of this.

L&K
                  Vince
                  Are y'oroight booy?

Comment

• Hi Vince, yes we are aware of your concerns listed and we still haven't been told if the admin/IT have finished trouble shooting yet, at some point the mods will be formulating a list in the hope they can be addressed, there are still a lot of things behind the scenes not working for us yet.

Comment

• Where have all the adverts gone? Not that i liked them but who is paying for the site at the moment if there aren't any adverts?

Comment

• I can see garden furniture ads down each side on a pc

Comment

• On my iPhone I can only see the ‘grow show’ advert, it’s the end of the month so new adds probably start tomorrow.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I'm on the PC. Can't stand the way the site work with the phone now...

I've got great big slabs of grey on either side of the screen where in the past we would have had adverts...

Comment

• Still have adverts (on the PC) but TBH I have the screen size set so it pushes them beyond the screen edges.
                              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Ah... i was on the original / old style board. Just clicked onto the new version. How do i go back to the old version? I can't see the button?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X