No announcement yet.

Site upgrade announcement -latest info!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NannyGreen that's a neat trick. I've been intrigued on reading your latest posts. Have I been able to do the same? I see it's shunted back to the beginning of my post. Never mind. You'll be able to tell me if it works.

Comment

• It surely has Snoop Puss I got notified and everything Not really a soshil meedja person but since the crazy covid has me under house arrest I thought I would reach out in a safe, secure sort of way.
      East Berkshire

There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments.

Comment

• Just out of interest Nicos is there any update on the 'seeing who liked your post' situation? People keep liking my posts and I wish I knew who they were.
        East Berkshire

Comment

• ^Patience seems to be essential, NannyGreen. We've been commenting on this and other things for a while now.

And thanks for confirming my shout-out worked.

Comment

• It’s completely out of the mods hands NG...we are part way through an upgrade and all we can do is highlight any issues.

If anyone really wants to know about specific posts, I’d be happy to check for you and let you know.
            Last edited by Nicos; 28-08-2020, 02:51 AM.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Perhaps I'm impatient, but three months for an upgrade seems an awful long time for installation. I reckon what we've got is all we're getting now.
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

• I didn't realise you were all going through a trauma of change mothhawk Nicos when I started asking questions so apologies.

Mostly asking out of curiosity and to get the best from this site so, at the risk of querying the new format, I am wondering why the members location does not show when they post? I would have thought that to be quite useful information when offering any gardening advice?
                East Berkshire

Comment

• At the moment NG if people put their location onto their profile page when they joined (and I think later...) then if you click on their name next to their replies( try clicking on mine) then their profile comes up and that info should show up.
                  I *think * you can access that and not just the mods????
                  Last edited by Nicos; 28-08-2020, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
                    Perhaps I'm impatient, but three months for an upgrade seems an awful long time for installation. I reckon what we've got is all we're getting now.
                    Yes it is a loooong time.....and it's driving us mods bonkers!
                    Be assured we are highlighting problems as we come across them, but we're pretty sure more things can be tweaked.

Comment

• Thank you Nicos that does seem to work.

Une belle partie de la France, tu as beaucoup de chance!

Another skill learned
                      East Berkshire

Comment

• Happy to help

Comment

• It would be nice to have the locations on each post so that you can see it at a glance when giving soil related advice.
                          Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

• ^A quick solution to the location issue is to include it in your signature.

Comment

• Good call Snoop Puss now to persuade others to follow
                              East Berkshire

Comment

• Just added mine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X