No announcement yet.

Site upgrade announcement -latest info!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, me too, mothhawk. I knew there was something odd but I couldn't work out what it was.

Comment

• Any chance if a screenshot please so we can understand exactly what you mean ?
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oh! I've just had a fiddle and got the same empty boxes!

Comment

• Empty boxes on the PC (using Chrome) and also on my Android phone. Just for ref the dead zone mentioned earlier is on the PC but not on the phone (on the phone there is no dead zone).
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• For ref...It's there on my iPad
            Also at the same time the icons became boxes , the smileys reverted back to the ones we had last week before some were changed to what we used to have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Any chance if a screenshot please so we can understand exactly what you mean ?
              Inside the red box - buttons but no pics.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (7).png Views:	0 Size:	161.3 KB ID:	2499382
              Last edited by mothhawk; 14-06-2020, 11:24 AM.
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

• I have found that if I post a reply or new thread that the green post reply button does not work.
                A screen refresh brings up a yellow banner with a restore saved content button. Pressing that brings up the post again with a working reply button.
                So with Firefox/Linux we have a work around for now.
                Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

• Just a thought...is the reply button being hidden by that invisible band?
                  On my iPad I have to move the screen up and away from it and then it works fine.
                  Just a thought.

...I think we're all discovering ways around things at the moment and it all helps a bit until it's finally sorted.

Comment

• I have to move the screen up to make some of the buttons work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      ...I think we're all discovering ways around things at the moment and it all helps a bit until it's finally sorted.
                      Everything's bearable now that the page loading is up to speed. Other little issues are just trivia and easy to live with!

Endless wonder.

Comment

• I have only the top line (the one with the camera to the far left). If I click on the underlined A, it opens the 'advanced editor'. The buttons are blank, but if I rest the mouse on them, an explanation comes up. Can't see me doing any advanced editing for a bit...

Comment

• Can't hover on a touchscreen though so the buttons remain a mystery. Even when they're selected they remain blank but they do affect the type input.

Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• What is really bugging me is I visit the site and go to new topics. I click on some thing that looks interesting. But if I leave that thread, even just to look where the poster is from, the thread has disappeared from the list and I can't find it again. Is it just me??? Is there a better way?

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                              What is really bugging me is I visit the site and go to new topics. I click on some thing that looks interesting. But if I leave that thread, even just to look where the poster is from, the thread has disappeared from the list and I can't find it again. Is it just me??? Is there a better way?
                              Yes, me too. It doesn't come up in Latest Topics either, once I've looked at it. My <back> button is getting a lot of use......
                              Last edited by mothhawk; 15-06-2020, 07:45 PM.
                              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Even the back button doesn't bring it back on my phone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X