Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done congratulations to the C teacup family on the addition of your little sugar bowl,am sure yo will have lettuce not weeds lass
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Lovely news there Chrissy-well done
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Congrats Chrissy - nice to hear some good news.
        sigpic
        1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Aw Chrissie, congratulations on your new family member, may your blessings be many and your sleepless nights be few.

Comment

• Congratulations Chrissy, keep safe
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• No laptop but it's promised for tomorrow so I can work from home on Thursday this week hopefully.
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• If I’m not fit and at least 2 stone lighter at the end of this, there’s no justice. Apart from hard physical labour in the garden, I’ve no alcohol, or chocolate, not that I eat much of that, but I use it as a reward when I’ve made myself do something I didn’t want to. There’s the rationing by supermarket. My online order is due for delivery on Friday at the end of a 3 week wait. Looking at the list so far my 2x 4 pints of milk is now 1x 2pints with the injunction that I can’t increase the order. My 18 eggs are now 6. My big block of el cheapo mature cheddar is now a small block of something far more expensive. And more.

I might be digging out my grandmothers wartime cookery books or getting creative with what I’m eating.
                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                Oxfordshire

Comment

• Yes, JanieB I know what you mean, my last order was reduced from over £60 in value down to £35 - at least the had the decency not to charge me extra for delivery of an order under their minimum

I suppose it's a question of being grateful for at least getting something, rather than nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissyteacup View Post
                    Morning all just nipped in for a quick cuppa tea! I haven’t been out and checked on the lettuce vs weed situation for a few days I know your all dying to know which is growing but I’ve been slightly preoccupied....
                    My little sugar bowl (daughter) arrived on easter Monday 23.18 weighing 7lbs 7oz had to stay in a couple of days but home safe and sound now!
                    I will update you if I’ve got lettuce or weeds later on today!
                    Hope your all doing well and keeping safe!!
                    Congratulations Chrissy best wishes to you all!! Hope you’re alright

Comment

• Congratulations Chrissy, as Baldy said nice to hear some good news.

You'll have a story to tell her when she's grown!!
                      Cheers

Danny

Comment

• Very windy day. Didnt get much done at all, other than washing which was a battle to keep on the line . Never mind.
                        Cooked on bbq again , but don't bother eating outside, bit cool for that
                        Have a good evening
                        Last edited by Containergardener; 20-04-2020, 07:47 PM.
                        Northern England.

Comment

• Congratulations Chrissy on your little sugar bowl, I am sure she will bring you many years of joy. Hope your lettuce overgrown the weeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissyteacup View Post
                            My little sugar bowl (daughter) arrived on easter Monday 23.18 weighing 7lbs 7oz
                            Oh that is the most marvellous news Chrissy!! I'm so pleased for you! Congratulations to you all! My god, I'm so broody!! LOL
                            https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

• It's ruddy cold out tonight. I had to go do some shopping after work and ended up buying a decent sized blueberry plant while I was made to walk around the gardening stuff at Morrisons on my way into the shop lol If they put it in front of me, I will buy it
                              Too cold to go outside to plant it though!

Tomorrow after work I am hoping to fill up one of the raised beds a bit more, if I can get hold of some ericacous compost - the beds are big enough to hold one section ericaceuos and the other normal compost, but my god, lots and lots of compost will fit into them!
                              https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

• At this strange time Sariss, religion beckons to us all, *my god* does it... though its probably best to wait until the powers that be have sorted out this current pestilence before making a move to one god or another...
                                sigpic
                                1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X