Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey CG, could your OH not have bagged me some chicken in the store!!

What is quarantining food Snoop?
    Last edited by Jay22; 21-04-2020, 08:24 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• I did think about it Jay , wondered who could courier it fast enough
      Northern England.

Comment

• Oh well it’s the thought that counts!! x
        sigpic

Comment

• I'm lucky - we have a 'Company shop' here that NHS can get memberships to and they sell surplus from supermarkets and somehow they still had lots of chicken in when I went last week! I filled the freezer (there was a little gap at the top!) and won't go back until it's all gone. At £1.50 per kilo, I can't complain

I have booked in a night out, but in on Saturday with my friends. We will have nibbles, booze and a ruddy good chinwag, with each in their own living room, and Zoom

It's the social interactions I miss the very most...
          https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Morning all

Sounds like itl be a good night SarrissUK , got your outfit sorted?

I've been outside, moving things out of he greenhouse, watering , feeding , pottering in my pj's. That cold wind has dropped at last. Rather lovely out there.
            Just waiting for neighbour who has just rang , he is dropping off some decking to fix some dodgy bits, we asked him to get us some from his work, no rush.
            Don't think OH had factored that into todays jobs

I shall be gardening, reading and quite possibly decking today. Have a good day.
            Northern England.

Comment

• My next Lucky Dip delivery is due on Friday. I’ve given up looking at the list and trying to change their “substitutions” to something I actually want. I can’t plan meals in advance as the odds are that I will be an ingredient or 3 missing. My biggest problem is getting enough eggs, milk and cheese to last until the next slot I can get. My friend managed to get me some on her order and another friend delivered it to my doorstep yesterday.

I’m not complaining as there are a lot of people worse off than me in this world and it makes feeding me interesting.
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Evening
                Overdone it today.. weeding amongst tree roots aagghhh
                Painting the forth rail bridge , springs to mind doing this garden at the moment .
                Oh well. Have a good evening
                Northern England.

Comment

• I always have all the going out outfits ready just in case haha I can't wait

I have Friday off, so I am hoping to find a way to fill up my new raised beds so I can plant them up, and pot my 22 varieties of tomatoes up, because they're getting a bit big for their modules

Comment

• Wow 22 varieties
                    Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                      Wow 22 varieties
                      A notorious show off
                      sigpic
                      1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• haha I was more hoping for sympathy than to show off to be honest. I remember thinking last year, after all the sowing was done that I barely had any tomato seeds left. And honestly, I didn't. Then various online fleabay shops happened, several packets given to me by friends and family, and I easily now have over 40 varieties that I could've sown. The absolute minimum was 22 varieties, and actually one of them isn't a real tomato, but a tomatillo

Comment

• Pure fluke got a slot last night for delivery this morning so a very quick shop for me and the neighbours. Will trawl again today
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• [quote=baldy;1703263]a notorious show off

Last edited by Containergardener; 23-04-2020, 07:37 AM.
                            Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by SarrissUK View Post
                              haha I was more hoping for sympathy than to show off to be honest. I remember thinking last year, after all the sowing was done that I barely had any tomato seeds left. And honestly, I didn't. Then various online fleabay shops happened, several packets given to me by friends and family, and I easily now have over 40 varieties that I could've sown. The absolute minimum was 22 varieties, and actually one of them isn't a real tomato, but a tomatillo
                              I too have a load of different seeds, but havnt sown any
                              You have my sympathy keeping track of who is who
                              Northern England.

Comment

• ^^^well done Flo
                                Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X