X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about your rain. If it's any consolation il be watering plants today

Morning
    Nip in the air this morning, have been out and tied clematis I could see hanging after the wind. Also got the plants out of the greenhouse for a bit of fresh air.

Will be outside again , will try some more weeding though knee playing up a bit without the brace.
    Clematis has grown up he bamboo, so needs some entangled ..il let OH tackle that.
    Have a good day whatever you do
    Northern England.

Comment

• It looks as if I'll be watering all my baby plants. Yesterdays rain was a mere trickle and no more in this weeks forecast.
      I am struggling to communicate with an elderly, deaf, supposedly self-isolating, relative. She has messed up her HD box by panicking and randomly pressing buttons. I know how to solve the problem but my only method of communication with her is texts. Not easy!
      I'm going down to the allotment later to see what veg are available. Maybe cauliflower, PSB, leeks and/or asparagus. I'll do some weeding while I'm there. I also bought some healthy looking cauliflower and PSB plants in Aldi yesterday.

Comment

• ^^^^Hope you succeeded with HD instructions. Could someone pop round there to help?

Pottering garden day , followed by bbq . Pleasant day.
        Last edited by Containergardener; 19-04-2020, 10:06 PM.
        Northern England.

Comment

• Hoping for a laptop today so I can work from home part of the week, keep your fingers crossed for me
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all just nipped in for a quick cuppa tea! I haven’t been out and checked on the lettuce vs weed situation for a few days I know your all dying to know which is growing but I’ve been slightly preoccupied....
            My little sugar bowl (daughter) arrived on easter Monday 23.18 weighing 7lbs 7oz had to stay in a couple of days but home safe and sound now!
            I will update you if I’ve got lettuce or weeds later on today!
            Hope your all doing well and keeping safe!!

Comment

• Morning

Fingers crossed FF

Aww congratulations CTC how lovely .
              Fingers crossed you have lettuce rather than weeds.

Itl be another gardening day here. Tackling weeds , giving plants a blast outside , pottering, planting....

Followed by a bbq later

Have a good day
              Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissyteacup View Post
                My little sugar bowl (daughter) arrived on easter Monday 23.18 weighing 7lbs 7oz had to stay in a couple of days but home safe and sound now!
                Congrats to you and your family Chrissy and kisses to baby Sugar.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Chrissyteacup
                  Aww bless You grew, and harvested the most important thing Well done!

Comment

• Congratulations from me too Chrissy, what lovely news during this time of lockdown! It’s a most special time for you and your family! Big hugs x

Oh hope you have lettuce and not weeds!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Fingers and everything crossed that you get that laptop Flo!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Congratulations, Chrissy. And good luck on the lettuce front too.

Comment

• Congratulations Chrissy, what lovely news.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissyteacup View Post
                            Morning all just nipped in for a quick cuppa tea! I haven’t been out and checked on the lettuce vs weed situation for a few days I know your all dying to know which is growing but I’ve been slightly preoccupied....
                            I will update you if I’ve got lettuce or weeds later on today!
                            Hope your all doing well and keeping safe!!
                            Congratulations to you and yours CTC, welcome to the world little SugarBowl xx
                            Anything is possible with the right attitude, a hammer
                            and a roll of duct tape.

Weeds have mastered the art of survival, if they are not in your way, let them feed bees

Comment

• Congratulations Chrissy, what lovely news.
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Congratulations Chrissy. Fantastic news. x x x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X