Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm snug infront of our woodstove too burnie...whisky in hand, waiting for a steaming bowl of mushroom pasta....mmmm....
    * still don't ask what state my back is in
    I never learn...every year I decide to slowly build up my time stretching, twisting and lifting in the garden...but end up overenthusiastic

Te he....OH suggested it was a good way of getting breakfast in bed on Valentines Day!!!!!

Really?

Hadn't realised!!!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• See rary....I worked it perfectly!!

Comment

• Not really... I'm hoping to get a load more weeding done tomorrow!

Comment

• Thanks for the reminder, Nicos. I'd forgotten all about it.

Comment

• Good evening all.
            Did a bit of weeding as well this afternoon.
            Sowed some Tagates.
            Cooked some dinners and some soup for the freezer.
            Feels like I had a productive day.
            Have a good evening g all.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening folks, muffins were lovely. Must be getting my cooking mojo back.
              40g oats, 1 egg, teaspoon or two of sugar, two tablespoons of plain yoghurt, one teaspoon baking powder, half a teaspoon of lemon food flavouring or real lemons. A handful of blueberries. Gas mark 6 for 25 mins
              Makes two good size muffins
              I don’t use real sugar mind you.
              Shop window looks fabulous, I do the fashion side and it is all peachy pink and ivory bridal/prom
              Other window is all about flowers, beautiful.
              Have a great evening
              Oh, Rary I’ve just rewatched Shetland. I didn’t fall asleep as quickly as I thought. All up to date now and th plot is as clear as mud
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• When's valentines day Nicos is it quite soon? or have I missed it? and Snoop you surely haven't forgot to weed, it's a main stay of gardening, when OH says she was thinking, the auto answer is, I'm going out to do some weeding darling, isn't that the same for everybody NS the plot is quite simple, somebody is dead, there are one or two suspects, the polis solve the case, simple I really enjoy the program, a good mystery two or three suspects, and no unnecessary sexual content, same with Endeavor an other good program, and thanks for the recipe, I gave it to OH but its actually tray bakes? she is after though she wants to know where I got that one from, so I will need to hunt for one on the Web, if I told her it was from the Vine she would want to see it, and there is no way she is getting on to this, if she read some of the things I do, like the weeding mentioned at the start, it could finish up like a sctipt for Shetland
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Another mild one. Have a good day and Happy Valentine's day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, FF. Happy Valentine's Day to you too. And to everyone else. Even Rary, whom I wish to inform that I have no weeds in my veg patches (at the moment). So I can forget about them, if only temporarily. I'm being so smug because for the first time ever, my veg patches are actually cleared. Just got to shape the beds and then I'm away. Sounds simple, but getting the beds shaped takes quite a while.

It pays to get up early here. Seeing the extremely hard frost and feeling the very hard ground underfoot here this morning has reminded me that it may be sunny and warm during the day, but it is still not yet time to think about seeds if I can't give them overnight protection. Back to my mum's next week and then I'll start. Can't be asking Mr Snoop to go in and out and up and down stairs multiple times with trays of seeds.

Anyway, off tomorrow so mucho worko to do todayo.

Have a good one, everyone.

Comment

• Morning All
                      0° outside but the sun is smiling

Waiting for the postman to deliver all my valentine cards

Have a lovely day

Comment

• Morning folks, bright and sunny outside today.
                        The washing machine is calling I think
                        Two days off for me and a first visit to a GC this year. Going for lunch and a jolly good look round tomorrow.
                        Have a lovely day folks
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornings!

A cat screeching out the front woke me and Mollycat up at silly o'clock, and I couldn't get back to sleep.
                          So a bit meh this morning....

Sun's up but there is a heavy frost and still only 2C. Have to wait and see if it warms up before I think about venturing out Today has been forecast as the warmest/sunniest day for the week - we'll see!!

Have a good'un

Comment

• I now love buying flowers for the wife on Valentines day as I now also see it as purchasing composting materials for my dalek on the Allotment. That Dalek means so much to me.

Happy anniversary to both Bramble and MrB
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                              And happy Valentines Day to you all You are all very special...remember that !xxxx

Very heavy frost last night here too. Looking forward to more gardening once it's defrosted.
                              OH says he's thinking of taking me out for the day, so, as he's as passionate about gardening as I am , I'm wondering what will actually happen
                              Either way...see ya later peeps

Comment

• Morning it looks like being another mild day here

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                                Mornin n'alln'all
                                And happy Valentines Day to you all You are all very special...remember that !xxxx
                                Thanks for the reminder I'd better get the cards out of the drawer, we use the same ones every year but thats as much as we do.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X