Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are some woman Lottie..fair play to you..

Back from my U8s soccer matches and they won both despite some over exuberant opposition in the second match..couple of bruises ensued.. technically you are not supposed to keep score but as coach, sometimes I do it by accident

Home now and time for a relaxing beer..more matches tomorrow morning..Football this time..
    Hopefully get some gardening done later in the day..
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, its been a busy time these past couple of days with school conserts and prize giving, and the one this morning lasted about 3 hrs. Although that was with a cup of tea and cream scones after it, was up early this morning and did a bit of painting then off to school, after that it was some shopping then collect the boys from school, and was with them till after 6 then home for a late tea, then more painting and some planting up of dahlias, lupins and begonias but it was such a nice evening so didn't mind doing it it was the back of ten by the time I went back in the house, just had a quick look at previous posts, and think Lotty put us young ones to shame, just hope I have all that energy when I reach her age and by the looks of things Trip is trying to build himself up for it, enjoy your football tomorrow, as for everyone else have a good weekend and remember pass on a smile, it could be the best present to give and costs nothing. Goodnight
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all,dry and sunny here,got shopping,then the top coat,at least that new plaster is hidden,my glasses measles from the roller another job to do,have a good day and Bgood2yrselves.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning its sunny here as well LD I've had a wonder around the garden and things are looking good after the rain.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
            Looking good out there!
            I absolutely have to crack on with weeding the driveway today. All that rain has encouraged the weeds coming up through the gravel.
            The positive side is that a lot of self seeded flowers have started growing too

Best crack on then!
            Oh...and rary....he's a special little something for you....

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning (just), all.

Busy morning so far. Gardening finished and a bit of tidying done. Loads more to do around the house today, though. It's going to get extremely hot this week, so trying to get things that need lots of energy out of the way.

My replacement nejiri hoe arrived yesterday. Not very good quality but very cheap, so seems about right. I can see the village blacksmith will be having to fix it after its first outing. Thank goodness for small rural community services. So glad I found my first nejiri hoe. It's been put to good use today.

Right, better get on with things. Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                It's a lovely sunny morning here.
                Giving myself a day off and just going to potter.
                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny here too and shopping trip postponed so pottering for me today Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon, sun is in and out this morning so who knows how it's going to turn out. Have a great day!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Hellloooooo! We have sun (and shade ) but the sunny bursts are making me feel sooo much better. Our forecast isn't exactly heatwave material but we are supposed to be getting 'some' sunny spells so I'm grateful for small mercies.

I've cleaned out loads of dirty pots this morning and have been doing general grunt work in the garden. This afternoon is either going to be more of the same or I have a replacement toilet I need to install as the original one is leaking and the cistern flush is a disgrace. Oh my, decisions, it's the devil and the deep really.

Anyway, enjoy the weekend. x

Comment

• Good night all,
                        Had a lovely day doing my own thing.
                        I needed a break...
                        Feeling better,,,,
                        My own fault, always there when needed..

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
                          Good night all,
                          Had a lovely day doing my own thing.
                          I needed a break...
                          Feeling better,,,,
                          My own fault, always there when needed..
                          You need to make time for yourself Bramble..a bit of me time ( you, not me )
                          If you don't look after yourself, you won't be able to be there to help others..

Busy day for me.
                          Football game with my son's team this morning and then onto a soccer match for my daughter. They both won their matches which equals ice cream when looked at in a mathematical equation I was told

Will have to talk to Rary about that one; I'm sure he can work out another answer for me..

Got home, fed the masses and headed for the garden
                          My good humour was tempered by the dreaded signs of green fly..the white casings of horror were on a tomato plant.
                          Am hoping I caught it early but very hard to eliminate naturally once they get in
                          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                            *quietly leaves breakfast trays outside everyone's rooms

We've not had many greenfly yet Trip , which is unusual for this time of the year. The lupins tend to be the first plants to be covered and they are still fine. I wonder if the heavy rain over the past few weeks has knocked them off?
                            Not sure what I'll do today. There is always the weeding of the driveway ...but there is a Vide Grenier not far away (jam jars!).. maybe swimming...maybe a bike ride. Certainly NOT the ironing
                            It's à deffo outdoor day though!
                            First things first...a cuppa, then see what OH wants to do
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Full English here again. Bit dull weatherwise. Have a lovely Sunday
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all,hope the so called weather bomb is just a fluff,hoping to finish said bathroom today,need show my face down the plot as well,have a good day and Bggood2yrselves.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X