Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Snoop not up to food last night. So try again for turkey burgers, etc. tonight.

Lots more Italiano peppers to process. Might just make a sauce out of them to freeze for use with pasta and the like. They're surprisingly sweet when red.

Comment

• Jacket potatoes with veggie pies and baked beans.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Last night's chicken and mushroom pie was so good, I think mainly because it's so long since we last had it.

Tonight I think baked salmon, potatoes dauphinoise, carrots and broccoli.

Comment

• Fish, chips and mushy peas from the local chippy.

Comment

• Just as well the turkey burgers are in the freezer as we didn't have them again last night. Spaghetti puttanesca instead, seeing as we enjoyed it so much the other day.

Turkey burgers tonight? I'll believe it when I see them on the plate.

Comment

• We had the salmon last night but instead of potato dauphinois we had mash with carrots, broccoli and lots of parsley sauce.

I was fancying chicken and sweet potato curry with naan tonight but Mr GF doesn't fancy that. As the chicken thighs are defrosted I have changed it to Chicken Cacciatore with garlic bread and avocado salad.

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle and Bol.
                It never gets boring.

Comment

• We had one of the sausage and pepper stews from the freezer with white beans. Only been in the freezer a couple of days...

Comment

• This evening a slow cooker. beef and veg casserole.

Comment

• Fall-off-the-bone chicken (normally I do this with rabbit, but there's lots of chicken in the freezer needs using up) with peas and leeks, plus rice I imagine.
                      Two oat loaves on the go.

Comment

• Mr GF says he fancies risotto tonight so salmon risotto it shall be.

Comment

• Mr Snoop didn't fancy the chicken so we ended up having roast pork from the freezer. Baked fish with veg tonight. Our last home-grown courgette of the year...

Will be starting off a babka for baking tomorrow. Never made a babka before. Should be interesting. I'm not very good with lefts and rights, so let's hope I get the twisting right.

Comment

• The rest of yesterday's beef and veg casserole.

Comment

• Braising steak cooked in the slow cooker, mashed potatoes, carrots, cabbage and beetroot with gravy.

Comment

• Cheesy hot dog wraps with Charlottes, Toms, French beans and onions in a vinaigrette.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X