Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meat balls here as well Nicos but with Jacket potatoes and beans.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Chinese takeaway tonight!
      "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
      - Henry Beard

Comment

• OH is out playing with the band tonight so he’s having the leftovers from last night.
        Might be a good time for me just to have a very light meal - maybe just some fruit and live yogurt.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Gathering in the basil today. So pesto for the freezer and pasta and pesto for supper with salad. Yogurt for afters. The fridge is half full of yogurts (I'm not kidding: 38 plain ones and a big tub of Greek yogurt).

Comment

• Fish, chips and mushy peas this evening.

Comment

• Roast pork from the freezer with red cabbage from the plot. Fake roast potatoes would be popular...

Bread.

Comment

• Yesterday was prawn risotto with Padron peppers on the side. I got another three hot ones.

Tonight I think pork escalope with a sage sauce, roasted vegetables, sweetcorn (back out of the freezer) and boiled potatoes.

The breadmaker has just started rumbling away as I'll need the last of the old bread for breadcrumbs for the pork escalope.

Comment

• Salmon with broccoli and gratin dauphinois
                  Banana for pud

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread, pesto and parmesan.

Comment

• Leek and potato soup. Apple crumble and custard for afters.

Bread (I didn't make any yesterday).

Comment

• Beef and veg casserole with herb dumplings.

Comment

• I got bogged down in the kitchen earlier as we've got a guest tonight and I thought oh I'll just make the pastry and put it to rest and then decided to cook the meat in the slow cooker. All this ready to put it together and make a meat pie later. I think I'm doing mashed potatoes, carrots, French beans and cabbage with gravy.
                          Then I was pondering about a pudding. In the end the last of the birthday cake went in the bottom of a dish with a glug of booze, then the raspberries I picked yesterday. I've made custard and put it on top, just got to whip some cream to top it off and we've got trifle. Maybe flaked almonds or chocolate curls to decorate.

Comment

• Joint Birthday bash with friends- special request of roast pork with crackling and roast spuds, Peas, carrots,leek sauce, stewed apples, stuffing and cauli cheese and of course gravy
                            Followed by blueberry tart and vanilla ice cream

Guess what we’re having tomorrow?….yup leftovers!

Comment

• Rack of lamb, roast potatoes, red cabbage, carrots no beetroot.

Comment

• Haloumi and pepper wraps for us tonight
                                "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                                - Henry Beard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X