Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night was tagliatelle with a creamy white sauce with ham, pepper, mushrooms, parmesan, olives and other bits I can't remember in it and garlic bread. ..... My husbands comment " I could eat this every night".

Comment

• Neighbours down the valley away. So oven didn't go on - no cake and no parmigiana.

Parmigiana tonight, then. And cake for us.The Two Fat Ladies Danish apple and prune cake. Little bit of a palaver to make but oh so good.

Comment

• I’ve just printed off that cake recipe...will deffo make that! Yum
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Tonight chicken and veg curry (all the leftovers in the veg drawer) with naan.
          I've made an orange jelly for afters and we've got a bit of cream left to have with it. This depends on the jelly setting of course.....crossing my fingers as I quite fancy some "kids party food".

Comment

• Cheesy Hot dogs in wraps with a garden salad and pickles.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mixed leaf salad with asparagus, smoked salmon, broad beans (the last of last years from the freezer) pasta sauce (also ftf) and linguine.
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Chilli and Garlic pasta.

And for the fist time since I started cooking many years ago... I didn't cook too much pasta... Normally i cook for the 5000. Today, I barely cooked enough for one person let alone two! needless to say, the hunger pangs are kicking in fairly now!
                "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                - Henry Beard

Comment

• Homemade Cassoulet followed by the rest of the creme caramel, followed by a chunk of Snoops Danish apple and prune cake.
                  OMG Snoop...it’s utterly delish.
                  OH had two large chunks he likes it so much. Can’t see it lasting long!

Comment

• ^You're way ahead of me. I didn't get to make it after all. Went to bed for a half hour nap, got woken up four hours later by Mr Snoop telling me he was about to take the dogs out. No time for cake nor nothing. It is perhaps my favourite cake. Though there are plenty of others I really like too, though...

So... still parmigiana, cake and bread. Fingers crossed.

Edited: not parmigiana. Something spicy preferred. So doro wat from the freezer. Misir wat to be made, but very little effort. Bread and cake now looking more likely too.
                    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 03-06-2021, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Nice simple supper tonight as I’m having my second vaccine late this afternoon.

Lamb steaks, mashed spuds and sweetcorn , followed by snoops cake.( OH has frozen the other half so he doesn’t eat the lot!!!!)

Comment

• We visited the mobile fishman this morning. Tonight was fresh plaice, roast vegetables and couscous (still not been to the supermarket).
                        Jelly and cream for my husband.
                        Blue cheese and crackers for me ( maybe).

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                          Cheesy Hot dogs in wraps with a garden salad and pickles.
                          Same again this evening.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Nice simple supper tonight as I’m having my second vaccine late this afternoon.
                            Best of luck Nicos, we had ours a few days back (AZ)... eeyurk.. hangover city

Tonight, filet steak, asparagus, lettuce, spiced sweet potato wedges and griddled spring onions. Sour cream on the side.

Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Spaghetti with Tomatoes, garlic, parmesan and lemon Zest. and a good glug of olive oil of course!
                              "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                              - Henry Beard

Comment

• Parmigiana. I can't bring myself to write it again and not make it. So, I'll get it ready this afternoon, when it's too hot to be outside, then it'll be ready to bake at supper time.

The bread was (some of it still is) too good. Just as well I didn't make the cake. Nicos, if your OH has frozen half, that means you've (he's) only eaten half. That's good going. It's one of the most moreish cakes I know.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X