X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sausage, egg and chips
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Leftover lentil soup for lunch, grapes for afters.

Bean stew for supper up the valley.

About time I made some more bread and cake. Two weeks on Sunday since I made bread, cake a bit longer ago than that.

Comment

• Made pesto from the dying back basil plants and had it with pasta (and chicken for the non veggies )

Comment

• Cassoulet last night

Tonight is a BBQ Sea Bass with a side salad from our potagers.

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mackerel, potato salad with toms and french beans.

Comment

• Courgette and feta filo pie. Some kind of salad to accompany.
              Pud of some variety but not sure what yet.

Comment

• Last night nibbles of Sungold tomatoes, cucumber batons, radishes, olives and cheese.
                Prawn, courgette and pea risotto with sweetcorn and Padron peppers on the side.
                Tonight I am looking for inspiration. It might depend what veg are in need of picking at the allotment and how much time I have. I must remember to bring to bring onions home.

Comment

• Melon for pud too - just bought a whole pile of them. There must be a glut or something!…yum

Comment

• Usual nibbles minus radishes today as none were remotely big enough.
                    Chicken and mushroom pie, boiled potatoes, carrots, french beans and sweetcorn.
                    Oh, and a dish of Padron peppers.
                    Last edited by greenishfing; 17-09-2021, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Cajun chicken (own seasoning), - pepper, onion, tom and garlic sauce and oven chips with lettuce and beef tom salad.
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Looks like it's going to be a day for getting things in the freezer. Courgette soup and Greek sausage and pepper casserole. Also want to make some bread and cake.

For actual food to eat today, we have lamb's liver, rice and a vegetable traybake. With any luck, there will enough veg leftover for a pasta sauce to go in the freezer.

Comment

• Tonight, at Mr gf's request will be prawn (and courgette) curry with either rice or naan. Starter of sweetcorn just because I have a glut of perfection of it at the moment.

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread, pesto and parmesan along with a glass of red.

Comment

• I was fancying pasta tonight. But OH said he really fancied a mixed veg ‘cauli cheese’ to go with our steaks.

so we had that and it was yummy.
                              Cheese and bread for pud.

Comment

• Stir-fried chicken last night with assorted lotty veg and noodles. Can't see the courgettes and cucumbers going for a lot longer but the late sowings of spring onions and DFB's are producing well.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X