Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QVC meal for us last night (quick veg curry), which was onion, garlic, ginger and courgettes cooked with ready mixed curry powder and served in chapatti wraps with shredded cabbage and sliced beef tom.
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Lunch: I saved some of the salmon for lunch for me and Mr Snoop. So that with salad.
      Supper: Green soup and toast. Custards and figs for afters.

Comment

• I defrosted a couple of chicken thighs this morning and was thinking about curry but didn't really fancy that. In the end it was chicken with courgettes, mushrooms, peppers, onions, garlic and lots of tomatoes with a small amount of chilli, and other herbs and spices with rice, sweetcorn and Padron peppers. It got a big thumbs up from my husband but as it was experimental I am not sure if it can ever be duplicated.

Comment

• Risotto with griddled courgette and parsley from the garden.

Comment

• Fresh figs followed by a Pizza selection .
            Homemade chocolate cake, raspberries and vanilla ice cream for pud.

Sat out in front of the fire pit and watched the stars again.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Last night - red lentils cooked in veg stock, with onion, garlic, courgettes, beetroot, carrot and cucumber.
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Lamb bhuna, rice, sourdough naans, yoghurt dip and Indian apple chutney.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Steak, Prawn and lettuce Pitta with Siracha Mayo
                  "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                  - Henry Beard

Comment

• Tonight the usual nibbles ( cucumber, radish, little tomato and olives) and then tagliatelle bolognese, garlic bread, salad and sweetcorn (just because it's ready and I love it).
                    Raspberries and cream. ( first of the season).

Comment

• Bbq pork chops with our own sautĆ©ed potatoes and a side salad from the garden
                      Strawberries and ice cream for pud
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Bruschetta with tomatoes, garlic and basil from the garden. Then apple and rhubarb crumble from there too

Comment

• Stuffed Palermo peppers, cucumber with cream cheese and smoked salmon, carrot sticks, courgettes in garlic, lettuce and beef tom salad.
                          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Anyone else feel like they are in an episode of Ready steady cook at the moment? When planning meals for the week I start with -what can we make from the following garden produceā€¦..

Comment

• Originally posted by annie8 View Post
                              Anyone else feel like they are in an episode of Ready steady cook at the moment? When planning meals for the week I start with -what can we make from the following garden produceā€¦..
                              Every day we see what's ready/needs picking and plan a meal from that (usually courgettes and cucumbers .. )
                              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• I didn't have room for raspberries and cream last night so raspberries zapped with milk for a breakfast milkshake is next.
                                I think tonight will be pork escalope with apple slices, boiled potatoes, runner beans (just beginning to really get going), carrots and sweetcorn. The usual salad type nibbles as well beforehand.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X