• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home made pasta with a tomato ragu sauce
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Jungle Jane View Post
      I harvested a bowl of strawberries two days ago,I just made these strawberry cakes with them,I didn’t weigh the strawberries I just used as many as I could,I’ve added chocolate on top & two of the big ones have biscoff spread with chocolate on top to try out this is probably my dinner
      Goodness, I've just been looking up biscoff online. It sounds delicious. I take it you recommend it...

Comment

• Pizza tonight. Toppings: asparagus and mató (like ricotta); goat's cheese and honey; and blue cheese and tuna. I know you're not supposed to mix fish and cheese, but even Italian friends give it the thumbs up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post

Goodness, I've just been looking up biscoff online. It sounds delicious. I take it you recommend it...
          I didn’t realise it would be as nice as it is I just got some to try (it has less sugar than Nutella which surprised me) it’s lovely

Comment

• ^^^^^ After a little goooogle I’ve just realised that biscoff spread is the same as speculoos spread !
            Thanks for the heads up - I’ll give it a try. ( I do hope Snadge isn’t reading this)

I’ve seen it before and the actual speculoos biscuits are the go-to here for cheesecake bases. Yum!

Food for tonight- I’ve defrosted a couple of lamb leg steaks to have with jacket spuds but need to see what veg I have to choose from.
            I’m fancying mashed carrots and broccoli.

Comment

• I’m also fancying a blueberry tart I spotted in the freezer

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                ^^^^^ After a little goooogle I’ve just realised that biscoff spread is the same as speculoos spread !
                Thanks for the heads up - I’ll give it a try. ( I do hope Snadge isn’t reading this)

I’ve seen it before and the actual speculoos biscuits are the go-to here for cheesecake bases. Yum!
                Speculoos biscuits for cheesecake bases... Oh my goodness...

Comment

• Can you imagine a cheesecake with speculoos biscuit base with a biscoff topping

Oh for goodness sake - I have two wrinkly pomelos needing eating for pud…not a sugar rush!

Comment

• Oh dear... https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/uk/...ff-cheesecake/

Mind you, it is Good Housekeeping. Can't be that awful for you, can it? Otherwise they'd have to be called Bad Housekeeping.

Comment

• Tonight is going to be salmon baked with lemon and capers, the leftover new potatoes from yesterday sliced and fried, carrots and french beans with homemade tartare sauce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                        Oh dear... https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/uk/...ff-cheesecake/

Mind you, it is Good Housekeeping. Can't be that awful for you, can it? Otherwise they'd have to be called Bad Housekeeping.
                        You are just plain wicked

( and yes…I’ve saved that link to favourites)

Comment

• ^I haven't saved it to favourites. I don't think I'll be able to forget it...

Comment

• Cajun chicken (with hm mixed spices), boiled new potatoes, spring onions, bulb fennel, perp spinach and beetroot.
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Two pieces of confit de canard left from the other day, so those for today with assorted veg.

Comment

• I cooked extra salmon yesterday so today I'll use it to make fishcakes. We'll have them with tomato pesto and mozzarella bake and the rest of the tartare sauce I made yesterday.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X