Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure yet, but I just gooogled a recipe for your soup Bren - looks delish. Deffo one to make!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

We have one!…they are fantastic once you get the hang of the temperature ( ours is the wood burning one) . Semolina flour on the paddle helps them not to stick.

(If you make twice as much dough as you need you can freeze half so the next time can be more of an impulse supper.)

I’m really fancying pizza now
      I made some cold sweet corn and coconut soup yesterday to have with lardons and chopped avacado and crunchy fresh bread.
      I’m sure we could manage both!
      Well, i can confirm we did indeed have the steak and rocket pizza last night. i tried putting polenta on the peel beofre the dough. absolute game changer. no sticking at all. Thanks!

Tonight we're going for a Bhaji Burger - don't ask as i don't know! i shall report back tomorrow as to what they are
      "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
      - Henry Beard

Comment

• Up the valley for supper. Bean stew and salad, apparently.

Comment

• I think tonight is going to be pasta with mushroom, bacon, parmesan, olives, peppers etc in a creamy sauce with garlic bread and salad.

(We've had lots of garlic bread and naan lately as we ran out of last years potatoes a couple of weeks ago and I'm trying not to start digging up the new ones yet. I did buy one small bag in the supermarket but wasn't overly impressed.)

Comment

• Pork with chard and chickpeas and grilled peppers.

fresh strawberries from the garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Not sure yet, but I just gooogled a recipe for your soup Bren - looks delish. Deffo one to make!
              It freezes well so its handy handy soup to have.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Seeing as it's been raining, black-eyed bean curry from Manjula's Kitchen, with lots of extras (alliums of assorted varieties, squash and carrots). The picture on the website doesn't look that great, but it always looks good with the orange squash and carrots. Really quick in a pressure cooker.

Comment

• Cheesy hotdog wraps with a garden salad
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Left overs!

Strawberries and ice cream for pud

Comment

• All change. For assorted reasons, a nicer supper required.

Confit de canard, assorted veg, julienne potato cake and a really good red.

Comment

• Risotto, with wet garlic, broad beans and peas topped with fried eggs and asparagus, lettuce on the side.
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• I have just picked the first new potatoes of the year. We are definitely having them for tea. I've just made some shortcrust pastry that will be the base for a quiche, probably mushroom, tomato, pepper and smoked bacon with carrots and peas.

Comment

• ^Enjoy the potatoes, GF.

What I'd planned yesterday: black-eyed bean curry.

Also: peanut butter cookies from the Helen Thompson book Mothhawk recommended. Not made them before. They are extremely sweet... Great texture though.

Bread.

Comment

• I harvested a bowl of strawberries two days ago,I just made these strawberry cakes with them,I didn’t weigh the strawberries I just used as many as I could,I’ve added chocolate on top & two of the big ones have biscoff spread with chocolate on top to try out this is probably my dinner

Comment

• ^^^ They look good JJ

Tonight, chicken, pasta, double onions, peas and the last courgie & tom sauce from the freezer. No way I was going down the lotty to pick fresh stuff in that rain..
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X