X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^That's abstemious, Nicos.

Comment

• My husband today insisted we haven't had prawn curry for "ages". So tonight was prawn and vegetable curry with naan bread.

Comment

• Big bowl of veg soup and a yogurt for us.

Comment

• Tonight will be pork escalope with sage sauce, potato gratin, baked apple slices, roast squash with blue cheese, carrots and french beans.

Comment

• Big fat sea bream.

Comment

• Small piece of fillet steak tonight (too expensive to have more!) plus grilled asparagus and steamed green beans.

Comment

• Due to my husband being kept awake by acid reflux most of last night a very bland meal tonight of fish pie with a few carrots and peas.

Comment

• Spaghetti Bolognaise or fried mince with pasta according to my son, to distinguish it from fried mince with pain, which is chilli.
                  Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                    Due to my husband being kept awake by acid reflux most of last night a very bland meal tonight of fish pie with a few carrots and peas.
                    I struggle with reflux. Attacks can be quite frightening, even. When it's a meal I know is likely to set me off but I really fancy it, I have it at midday. Would this be a possibility for you and your husband?

It wasn't easy for Mr Snoop and I to adjust, but now we tend to eat our main meal at midday all the time if we can.

Love your son's descriptions, Mark.

Comment

• Unfortunately eating our main meal at lunchtime doesn't seem to work as my husband just tends to get hungry in the evening and snack all night. I'm going to try and it backwards an hour or so though.
                      Tonight is going to be stew and Yorkshire pudding.

Comment

• So this is a week off the diet. Let's hope I don't put a whole heap of what I lost back on. Time to be disciplined, but Mr Snoop made toast for breakfast. Not a good start... Shop bread. Even he described it as pap, so will be making some at some point later this week.

Lunch: fish with veg including a potato! Blueberries for pud.
                        Supper: spiced carrot and apple soup, probably with crackers rather than bread but not sure at the mo. Yogurt for afters.

Comment

• The stew and Yorkshire pudding last night was really nice and the Yorkshire's came up like footballs. My husband is already muttering about having dumplings tonight with more of it. Maybe some mash and cabbage to go with it.

Comment

• Doro and misir wat (small helping thereof).
                            Broccoli and blue cheese soup.

Bread?

Comment

• Yesterday didn't happen. Mr Snoop came back with short-dated meat. So we had some of that yesterday and the rest today in a stir-fry for lunch.

Supper: pea soup. Just had a bowl for breakfast.

Also, ragł for the freezer. If I've got time, doro wat for the freezer too.

Comment

• Yesterday was pasta bake and garlic bread with a small salad.

The very last of the beef stew from the day before I zapped in the food processor and put a ramekin of it in the fridge and a box of it in the freezer. We had the contents of the ramekin on toast last night for Supper. It was just like really nice potted beef from my childhood.

Tonight I'm making prawn and vegetable curry with naan bread.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X