Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earlier I gave my husband a choice of salmon or cottage pie. He picked cottage pie so just got a base out of the freezer to be topped with mashed potato later. Probably served with carrots and french beans.

Comment

• Lunch: broccoli and blue cheese soup, fusilli with spag bol sauce.
      Supper: more of the soup.

Doro Wat for tomorrow and the freezer.
      Living in north-east Spain, where the sun is too hot, the rain too torrential, the hail too big, the wind too windy and the snow too deep.

Comment

• Lunch: doro and misir wat.
        Supper: cauliflower, pear and blue cheese soup.

Bread and some buns.
        Living in north-east Spain, where the sun is too hot, the rain too torrential, the hail too big, the wind too windy and the snow too deep.

Comment

• Salmon baked with lemon and capers, potato dauphinoise, carrots and peas. Maybe a blackberry and apple crumble.

Comment

• Lunch: salad and asparagus risotto
            Supper: cauliflower, pear and blue cheese soup (not made yesterday, as we had sandwiches instead while the bread was fresh).

Comment

• Curry tonight. Chicken and squash I think for a change. Also naan bread.

Comment

• Lunch: fake roast shoulder of pork (done in a pressure cooker), fake roast potatoes (done in a pressure cooker then finished in a pan), assorted veg (done in a pressure cooker). Not sure about a pud. Diet starts again tomorrow and having sweet stuff in the house will not be helpful.
                Supper: minestrone soup (guess what... done in a pressure cooker).

Comment

• For dinner: Mushroom and lentil ragout, with polenta.

Comment

• I've just baked a few portions of pasta bake. One for the freezer, a couple for elderly relatives and one to eat tonight with some garlic bread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos
                      Raclette and pierrade ( basically a diy at the table of fry and grill!)
                      Pierrade is a new word for me, though it turns out I have seen appliances like this in pictures, never in the flesh. Do these stones work well?

Comment

• I'm going to bake a ham joint this afternoon. I think we'll have jacket potato, tomato and pesto bake and homemade coleslaw.

Comment

• More of yesterdays ham joint, homemade chips, peas and Waldorf salad.

Comment

• Dieting this week, so I'll just read your meals and sigh...

Comment

• I got to the Fishman's today so tonight will be baked rainbow trout with capers, potato scallops and avocado, tomato, onion and feta salad. Homemade tartare sauce.

Comment

• ^Do you ever use sugar substitutes? I never have but there seem to be so many these days. No idea where to start even if I wanted to.

So, diet going reasonably well but friend up the valley coming for a distanced lunch today (small portions, honest, of doro and misir wat) and he's dropping in to see friend who's celebrating his 50th. So if I can get around to it, due to make a loaf of walnut bread and some kind of cake. Plus a big lump of pork to cook for the freezer. Not going to be easy to resist eating more than I ought to.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X