This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
    I was sitting her earlier wondering what on earth I was going to make when "Eureka" I remembered I had the other half of yesterdays chicken in the fridge. So it will be cold roast chicken, salads (probably avocado, tomato and rocket salad and Waldorf salad), chips for my husband and garlic bread for me.
    Add a couple of glasses of red to that.

Comment

• Chilli & rice.
      a couple of pints later & Probably some nibbles, friends coming round later.

Comment

• Not sue why people would be interested?? but we are having a takeaway

Comment

• Chilli and rice with a glass of red.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• How did you find a Jamaican goat in Normandy?
            Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

• Did a large pork and apple casserole cooked in cider + a lamb hot pot last night, so we're sorted for the rest of the week. But suffering from veg prepping hands this morning.

Comment

• Veggie curry last night with home made flatbreads.
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Lunch: the courgette, feta and filo pie we should have had yesterday.
                  Supper: spiced carrot and apple soup.

Vaguely thinking about making some Stilton and walnut ficelles. Not sure about the combination with the soup, but the fridge smells somewhat powerfully of Stilton and it needs eating up.

Comment

• Just been viewing contents of fridge. Got some shrivelling mushrooms and not so crispy celery in there that wants using. Decided they can be finely chopped and go into the base of a cottage pie with mince and finely diced onion, carrot, and pepper. Potato and swede mash on top. We'll have it with cabbage and gravy.

Comment

• Stilton for us too Snoops, with leeks, black kale and mixed nuts on pasta topped by a runny egg.
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Lamb steaks with mixed veg followed by a mix of various red fruits from the garden( defrosted) and yog.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Toad in the hole, sprouts, kale, carrots and roasted parsnips.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Change of plans due to a car malfunction. So not a lovely roast cooked by friends. It was Cheese on toast.
                            Very unimpressed

Comment

• Went to a friends for dinner, roast beef, roast potatoes carrots and broccoli

Comment

• Lunch: Soup and bread, kefir for pud.
                                Supper: chicken 'roasted' in the pressure cooker, roast potatoes plus veg. More of a Sunday lunch, I suppose, but I needed to use things up yesterday.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X